BuzzVine content is brought to you by BuzzVine Community writers and is each author's own work. The opinions expressed in BuzzVine are for your enjoyment only and do not reflect CP's editorial policy or stance on any issue or persons in any way.
September 13, 2013|10:12 am
1. When will the End Times come and what will it be like?
2. What is rapture?
3. Can anyone speak in tongues? (Is speaking in tongues even real?)
4. Is that famous Christians really a Christian just because they said so?
5. Do pastors and preachers feel they are like celebrities? If so, is that ok?
6. Is that movie really a "Christian movie" if it's not about a Biblical story?
7. What is hell?
8. Can I live a true life of faith but still do things in my life that are more...worldly?
9. How can I hear the voice of God?
10. Is my faith just for me or should I actively share it? Will I be condemned if I don't share/evangelize?
Brazilian Christian Group evangelize in the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
Miles McPherson, is the Senior Pastor of the Rock Church and Academy in San Diego, California and the founder of Do Something World. Find out more at MilesMcPherson.com
Follow Miles on Facebook - FB.com/Pastor.Miles.McPherson
Follow Miles on Twitter - Twitter.com/MilesMcPpherson