The word of God can be a relief for someone in need of encouragement. The Bible contains many different scriptures that can be used to fulfill all needs and thoughts for the day. God never gives up on anyone and you can use that for encouragement.
Share one these scriptures with someone who needs some encouragement today:
1. "… fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Almighty God; Isaiah 41:10
2. "Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad." ~ Solomon, King of Israel; Proverbs 12:25
3. "The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs— heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him." ~ Paul of Tarsus; Romans 8:16-17
4. "Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." ~James, the brother of Jesus Christ; James 1:12
5. "For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome. For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world— our faith." ~ John, son of Zebedee; 1 John 5:3-4