BuzzVine content is brought to you by BuzzVine Community writers and is each author's own work. The opinions expressed in BuzzVine are for your enjoyment only and do not reflect CP's editorial policy or stance on any issue or persons in any way.
September 16, 2013|2:55 pm
(Photo: Twitter/Milton Wolf)
Dr. Milton Wolf.
President Barack Obama's firebrand conservative cousin from Kansas, Dr. Milton Wolf, says he's not a politician and would rather just practice medicine. But here are seven things he said recently that suggest he might be heading into politics.
1. "If I had a cousin whose policies were trying to turn America into Detroit, he'd look like Barack."
(Photo: Reuters/Rebecca Cook)
The word bankruptcy is seen painted on the side of a vacant building by street artists as a statement on the financial affairs of the city on Grand River Avenue in Detroit, Michigan, July 26, 2013.
2. "If I had cousin whose healthcare takeover was called a train wreck by its lead author he'd look like Barack."
(Photo: Reuters/Jessica Rinaldi)
A Tea Party member reaches for a pamphlet titled "The Impact of Obamacare", at a "Food for Free Minds Tea Party Rally" in Littleton, New Hampshire October 27, 2012.
3. "If I had a cousin whose idea of a post-racial America is a 43 percent unemployment rate for black teenagers, he'd look like Barack."
People wait in line to enter the NYCHires Job Fair in New York. The Senate passed a modest jobs creation bill on Wednesday and laid the groundwork for a larger package that would advance Democrats goal of bringing down the stubbornly high U.S. unemployment rate. February 24, 2010.
4. "If I had a cousin who claimed that an American ambassador was assassinated by a YouTube video, he'd look like Barack."
(Photo: Reuters/Anis Mili)
Deceased U.S. ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens.
5. "If I had a cousin who intercepts every phone call in America but won't take a phone call from the Navy Seals in their hour of need, he'd look like Barack."
(Photo: Reuters/Bobby Yip)
A bus passes by a poster of Edward Snowden, a former contractor at the National Security Agency (NSA), displayed by his supporters at Hong Kong's financial central district during the midnight hours, while Snowden is engaged in a live chat online believed to be in Hong Kong, on June 18, 2013.
6. "If I had a cousin that doesn't trust law-abiding Americans to arms themselves and yet arms the Muslim Brotherhood with fighter jets and Mexican drug lords with fast and furious guns he'd look like Barack."
(Photo: American Guns Facebook Page)
Promo poster for Discovery Channel show "American Guns.
7. "If I had a cousin that didn't understand or believe in America's exceptionalism. He'd look like Barack."
(Photo: REUTERS/Mike Segar)
New U.S. citizens hold American flags as they take the oath of citizenship during a naturalization ceremony beneath the Statue of Liberty during ceremonies marking the 125th anniversary of the Statue at Liberty Island in New York, October 28, 2011.