1. Pope Francis met and prayed for disabled people, both young and old, in Assisi.
2. Pope Francis visited the community of Varginha during his first six months as Roman Pontiff.
3. Soaked but still smiling, Pope Francis braved the rain at his weekly general audience in St Peter's Square, Rome to ensure he went out and met the thousands who had endured the bad weather.
4. Pope Francis greeted a blind journalist and his guide dog, and warmly greeted those who had come to hear him speak.
5. A Rhode Island couple says they were speechless and moved to tears when Pope Francis hugged and kissed their 8-year-old son in St. Peter's Square on Easter Sunday.