Jacquelin Perry died at the age of 94, leaving behind the legacy of developing the spinal fusion surgery that helped paralyzed polio patients regain mobility.
- Is Sin & Shame - Like Ice - Crushing You?
- Snow and Your Sin
- Stress in America Report. How are You Managing Yours?
- Wholeness - The Theology. What it Means to You.
- Unborn Baby's Fingernail Nearly Kills Mother in Emergency Birth of Twins (VIDEO)
- Resolutions 2013: Christian Weight Loss Programs Address Emotional Eating
Another group of healthcare professionals overwhelmingly use and recommend supplements. Find out what they take themselves and suggest to their customers, and why.