Apple Watch News and Updates 2016: Health Insurance Aetna to Subsidize Wearable Smartwatch for Customers [DETAILS]
The wearable Apple Watch can be yours for cheap if you enroll in Aetna's health insurance program.
- Chronic Physical Pain and Sin - What the Bible Says
- Blue Bell Creameries Voluntarily Recalls Ice Cream Products in South Over Listeria Concerns [DETAILS]
- Beer and Drinking Benefits: Alcohol Consumption Improves Shyness Among People in Social Situations, Study Says
- Half of 'Fault in Our Stars' Couple, Husband Dalton Prager Dies at 25; What You Need to Know About Cystic Fibrosis [DETAILS]
- Medical Marijuana Curbing Opioid Abuse Epidemic in the US, Study Reveals
- Florida State University Health Officials Apply Preventive Measures Against Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease on Campus
Another group of healthcare professionals overwhelmingly use and recommend supplements. Find out what they take themselves and suggest to their customers, and why.