Parents pushing their children to always excel in every aspect may end up harming them in the long run.
- Chocoholics Unite! Scientists Create Low-Fat Chocolate By Electrifying It
- North Carolina Water Park Suspends Activities After Teenager's Death Due to Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Study: Men Likely to Have Unprotected Sex Based on Women's Attractiveness
- Meningococcal Disease Outbreak Among Gay, Bisexual Men in Southern California - What Is It and How Does it Spread? The Symptoms and Prevention
- Food Recalls in June 2016 Range from Animal Food to Nuts to Pies and Sandwiches for Listeria, Salmonella and More
- Heat Deaths Due to Climate Change Predicted to Kill Thousands of New Yorkers By 2080, Says Scientists
Another group of healthcare professionals overwhelmingly use and recommend supplements. Find out what they take themselves and suggest to their customers, and why.