Cancer News and Updates 2016: Types Link to Obesity Increase to Thirteen; Lifestyle Choices Could Be Cancer Factors
Experts have recently linked obesity to eight more types of cancer on top of the five types previously released, increasing related diseases to thirteen.
- How to Be Happy and Healthy: Study Confirms Life Does Begin After 40; Why We Are Happier When We're Older
- Drug Abuse News 2016: Cincinnati Heroin Overdoses Reach 30 in One Day; Number Troubles Authorities
- Mental Health News and Updates 2016: Lazy People, Cheer Up; Research Shows Inactivity Linked to High Intelligence
- Depression News 2016: Instagram Photos, Filters Can Tell If You're Depressed; Filter Meanings and Interpretations
- Why Staying in Bed All the Time is Never Good For You: Top Consequences of Too Much Inactivity
- Childhood Asthma News: Children with Mild Asthma Can Take Acetaminophen, Tylenol Medication with No Problems
Another group of healthcare professionals overwhelmingly use and recommend supplements. Find out what they take themselves and suggest to their customers, and why.