Jacquelin Perry died at the age of 94, leaving behind the legacy of developing the spinal fusion surgery that helped paralyzed polio patients regain mobility.
- Are You 'Working Out' Your Salvation?
- Why Do You Choose to Eat in Unhealthy Ways?
- Want to Change a (Sinful) Habit? Reckon Yourself to Be Dead to Sin
- Most Searched for Herbs - What the Science Says About Them
- Unborn Baby's Fingernail Nearly Kills Mother in Emergency Birth of Twins (VIDEO)
- Resolutions 2013: Christian Weight Loss Programs Address Emotional Eating
Another group of healthcare professionals overwhelmingly use and recommend supplements. Find out what they take themselves and suggest to their customers, and why.