First-ever vaccine that will provide immunity against C. trachomatis and other strains of chlamydia has been developed by scientists from McMaster University.
- Listeria Fear Prompts Recall of Bar-S Products; More Than 372,000 Pounds of Hot Dogs, Corn Dogs Suspected of Listeria
- HIV Cure News in 2016 - Updates: Trials for New HIV Vacccine in South Africa to Start Later This Year
- Google DeepMind: From Playing Go to Solving Top Health Problems Worldwide
- IKEA Recalls 80,000 Faulty Baby Gates, Issues Full Refund
- Opioids for Elephants Now Available and Sold to the Public in Local Suppliers in Ohio; What is Carfentanil? Uses, Effects and Dangers
- Jesus and Our War on Terrorism
Another group of healthcare professionals overwhelmingly use and recommend supplements. Find out what they take themselves and suggest to their customers, and why.