It's that time of the year again where people all over the country head over to those crystal-clear swimming pools to disperse off the summer heat. It's not that their intention is to spoil the fun from everyone, the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention however, has a thing or two to say about these artificial bodies of water.
- Zika Virus News: Deadly Strain Spreads to Africa, WHO Says
- More Reason to Work Out: Study Suggests Exercise Can Lower Risks of 13 Cancers
- Want To Live Longer? Go To Church Regularly, Says Study
- Health News: Gluten-Free Diet a Lie, Harmful to Children?
- WHO Announces New Test and Treatment for Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis
- Zika Virus Update: Expert Urges Olympics to Postpone Activities to Avoid 'Full-Blown Public Health Disaster'
Another group of healthcare professionals overwhelmingly use and recommend supplements. Find out what they take themselves and suggest to their customers, and why.