Over the last few weeks, an Indiana county is making headlines as they report a number of confirmed HIV cases. In just a short span of two weeks, there are now 120 confirmed HIV cases according to the Indiana State Department of Health.
- Cancer Prevention News 2015: HPV Vaccination Can Prevent Cancer and Cut Oral Cancer Costs, Says Canadian Study
- Science-Backed Weight Loss, Does It Really Work? Debunking Myths with Facts
- Risk for Autism Heightened During Mid-Pregnancy Diabetes, Study Finds
- Russian Man Volunteers for Head Transplant – Getting Ahead in Science
- How Stress & Cortisol Adds Fat - How God Can Help
- Optimists Have Healthier Heart than Pessimists, New Study Says
Another group of healthcare professionals overwhelmingly use and recommend supplements. Find out what they take themselves and suggest to their customers, and why.