Jacquelin Perry died at the age of 94, leaving behind the legacy of developing the spinal fusion surgery that helped paralyzed polio patients regain mobility.
- How Can You Be Saved More?
- Do Others in the Church Adversely Affect Your Health Behaviors?
- Is Sin & Shame - Like Ice - Crushing You?
- Snow and Your Sin
- Unborn Baby's Fingernail Nearly Kills Mother in Emergency Birth of Twins (VIDEO)
- Resolutions 2013: Christian Weight Loss Programs Address Emotional Eating
Another group of healthcare professionals overwhelmingly use and recommend supplements. Find out what they take themselves and suggest to their customers, and why.