Over the last few weeks, an Indiana county is making headlines as they report a number of confirmed HIV cases. In just a short span of two weeks, there are now 120 confirmed HIV cases according to the Indiana State Department of Health.
- "Rules" for Healthy Living Can Kill You
- Spirit, Soul and Body: The Biblical Key to Keeping Fit Until Jesus Comes
- Cancer Prevention News 2015: HPV Vaccination Can Prevent Cancer and Cut Oral Cancer Costs, Says Canadian Study
- Science-Backed Weight Loss, Does It Really Work? Debunking Myths with Facts
- Risk for Autism Heightened During Mid-Pregnancy Diabetes, Study Finds
- Russian Man Volunteers for Head Transplant – Getting Ahead in Science
Another group of healthcare professionals overwhelmingly use and recommend supplements. Find out what they take themselves and suggest to their customers, and why.