A new resource for church music ministers and worship leaders, who have been calling for a more modern approach to the foundational theology of the greatest hymns, was released earlier this month.
By the creators of some of today's most popular modern worship music, "Bridges: Classical Hymns, Modern Worship" offers the church a new voice to favorite hymns. The collection features various artists and worship leaders who help create a bridge to connect the traditional past with today's passionate sounds.
1. How Great Thou Art - Michael Tait
2. Doxology - Marc Byrd
3. Fairest Lord Jesus - Cherie Adams
4. Lord, I Want To Be A Christian - Leeland Mooring
5. Amazing Grace/Jesus Loves Me - Paul Colman
6. Come Thou Fount - Glassbyrd
7. Oh Lord Of Light - Jill Paquette
8. Savior Like A Shepherd Lead Us - Todd Agnew
9. It Is Well With My Soul - Jason Ingram
10. Be Thou My Vision - Ginny Owens
11. Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross - Paul Colman
12. What Wondrous Love - Cherie Adams