"The Second Chance" soundtrack is set to precede the motion picture featuring Michael W. Smith and Jeff Obafemi Carr on Aug. 16.
The original motion picture soundtrack highlights the racial and economic harmony within the body of Christ that is revealed in the film through such diverse artists as Casting Crowns, Third Day, Fred Hammond, TobyMac and Donnie McClurkin. Music ranges from Gospel to rock with original instrumental scoring by Smith.
Written and directed by former artist, producer, songwriter and record label president, Steve Taylor, "The Second Chance" is a feature-length motion picture slated to release in theaters September 2005.
1. Movin' On Up - Third Day
2. If We Are the Body - Casting Crowns
3. We Must Praise - J Moss
4. Refuge (When It's Cold Outside) - John Legend
5. Follow Me - The Second Chance Chior
6. Nothing But the Blood - Jars of Clay
7. TobyMac - J Train
8. Hang On - Michael W Smith
9. Glade About It - Fred Hammond
10. We Fall Down - Donnie McClurkin
11. I Surrender All - Rueben Studdard
12. If God - Dietric k Haddon
13. On Christ The Soldi Rock I Stand - The Second Chance Chior
14. Bonus New song from Michael W Smith