- It is only for little old ladies.
- It can only be done when we are feeling super godly.
- It doesn’t really change situations (God’s going to do what he’s going to do anyway, right?)
- It doesn’t really change us.
- It is only for pastors.
- Contrary to 1 Timothy 2:1-4 it can’t reach and rescue the lost.
- Contrary to Colossians 4:12 it doesn’t really deepen the spiritual maturity of those we pray for regularly.
- Contrary to 2 Thessalonians 3:1 it can’t truly accelerate the spread of the gospel locally and globally.
- It takes special training from qualified people to do it right.
- It is only for the crazy people in our churches (you know who I’m talking about.)
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Greg Stier is the Founder and President of Dare 2 Share Ministries International. He has impacted the lives of tens of thousands of Christian teenagers through Dare 2 Share events, motivating and mobilizing them to reach their generation for Christ. He is the author of eleven books and numerous resources, including Dare 2 Share: A Field Guide for Sharing Your Faith. For more information on Dare 2 Share and their upcoming conference tour and training resources, please visit www.dare2share.org.