BuzzVine content is brought to you by BuzzVine Community writers and is each author's own work. The opinions expressed in BuzzVine are for your enjoyment only and do not reflect CP's editorial policy or stance on any issue or persons in any way.
October 4, 2013|3:24 pm
1. "Church makes me nervous, I don't feel like I belong. I feel better at home"
(Photo: Suzanne Gill)
Altar in the sanctuary of St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in downtown Fort Worth, Texas.
2. "The football games are on Sunday, I don't want to miss them"
(Photo: Reuters/Sean Gardner)
3. "I am too lazy to get up and go."
(PHOTO: YouTube Screenshot)
4. "The church is full of hypocrites."
(Photo: Wikimedia Creative Commons/Matt Malone)
The inside of Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia, is seen in this 2007 file photo.
5. "All they care about is money."
(Photo: Reuters/Mark Blinch)
A man collects money from donations in a Detroit church in this file photo.
6. "I disagree with their stance on political issues."
7. " I'm scared they won't accept me for who I am."
Women kneel at pews during a service at Pastor Andrew Hamblin's Tabernacle Church of God in LaFollette, Tenn.