Angus T. Jones, the 19-year-old "Two and a Half Men" actor who spoke out against the comedic series that made him feel conflicted after converting to Christianity, is officially being removed from the show's introduction and credits.
Jones' previously spoke out about the show which is going into its 11th season next fall. While Jones debuted during the show's premiere in 2003 where he helped sing the series' opening tune, things are about to change, according to E! News reports.
The Christian actor will be removed from the show's credits and opening tune, a source reportedly told E! News. Jones, who has been working on the show laced with sexual innuendos since he was 10 years old, released a video last year calling the show "filth."
"Please stop watching it," Jones said of the show in a video posted by the Forerunner Chronicles in Seale, Ala., Monday. "Please stop filling your head with filth."
On his 19th birthday last month, Jones spoke on a radio broadcast called "The Voice of Prophecy" which was recorded for the Seventh-day Adventist Church. In the recording, Jones admitted that he was a virgin that never drank alcohol and explained why he was uncomfortable with appearing on "Two and a Half Men."
"It's very weird that I'm on a television show, especially now that I am trying to walk with God," Jones said. "My television show has nothing to do with God and doesn't want anything to do with God."
Although Jones later apologized for his statements, CBS announced that they would part ways with Jones as a regular in the popular series. The series will begin filming its next season in August, and was the third most-watched comedy program on Thursdays last year, according to ABC News reports.