Missing baby Lisa Irwin's parents will move back into the Kansas City home where their disappeared from over a month ago.
ABC's "Good Morning America" Matt Gutman said the move would be made Tuesday.
The focus of the case recently shifted to a mysterious phone call made from the cell phone of Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, on the night Lisa went missing from her Missouri home. The phone was thought to be stolen along with Lisa.
Megan Wright, the owner of the phone that received the call, claimed she shared the phone with seven other people. She also said a man named “Dane” had her cellphone on both Oct. 3 and Oct. 4. Nobody else could use the phone because he was getting too many text messages and phone calls, according to Wright.
Wright is the ex-girlfriend of neighborhood repairperson John Tanko, who has been repeatedly questioned by police. Tanko has a history of break-ins in the area but police have recently cleared him from any involvement.
"This whole case hinges on who made that call and why," said New York private investigator Bill Stanton.
Attorneys for Lisa's parents have said the phone call proves their clients innocence.
“The cell phone call that night is important evidence. What it tells you is our clients are telling the truth. The caller never did reach the woman but a record of the call was logged," said attorney John Picerno.
Authorities have searched the neighborhood, nearby woods and landfills for the missing 1-year-old. The searches ended about two weeks ago.
However, police announced last week that a full investigation was still on.
Bradley admitted falling asleep drunk the night Lisa vanished. Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, worked an unusual night shift and did not return home until 4 a.m. He noticed his daughter was not in her crib and called the authorities.