More details on the timing of the mysterious phone call made to Megan Wright's cellphone on the night baby Lisa disappeared were released Wednesday.
A source close to the investigation said the 50-second call was made at 11:57 p.m., just 20 minutes before a neighbor said they saw a bald man with a baby near Lisa's house, according to a Fox News report.
Wright previously said she believes the call was made at 8:30 p.m. She has continuously denied ever receiving the call. Wright also said she shares the phone with seven other people.
Wright claimed a man named “Dane” had her cellphone on both Oct. 3 and Oct. 4. She also claimed nobody else could use the phone because he was getting too many text messages and phone calls.
However, a person who lives with Wright said this information is false and the members of Wright's house do not share a cellphone.
Wright is the ex-girlfriend of neighborhood repairperson John Tanko, who has been repeatedly questioned by police. Tanko has a history of break-ins in the area but police have recently cleared him from any involvement.
Lisa went missing from her Missouri home Oct. 4. Her case received national attention due to the strange events that took place the night she disappeared.
Lisa's mother, Bradley, admitted she fell asleep drunk the night the baby vanished. Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, worked an unusual night shift and did not return home until 4 a.m. He noticed his daughter was not in her crib and called the authorities.
A phone call was made to Wright from Bradley's cellphone that was thought to be stolen along with Lisa.
Both of Lisa's parents have said they could not make phone calls during the night, according to a KCTV5 report.
People in the neighborhood conducted a search over the weekend for clues on Lisa's disappearance.
Baby Lisa will turn 1-years-old on Friday.