Casey Anthony Trial: Assassin Threatens to Put 'Bullet Through Brain,' Sets Off 'Complete Panic'

0
Sign Up for Free eNewsletter ››
By Ravelle Mohammed, Christian Post Reporter
November 17, 2011|10:07 am

Casey Anthony's life has been recently threatened by an alleged assassin who discovered the whereabouts of Anthony's hideout.

A hit man reportedly discovered Anthony's safe house and left a note, threatening her life, pinned to her door, the Enquirer reported.

"I know where you are, I'm coming to put a bullet through your brain," the note reportedly read. The death threat "set off complete panic."

A source told the magazine, "There are plenty of people who want to kill Casey because they believe she got away with murdering little Caylee."

According to the source, Anthony's bodyguards moved her to a prearranged safe "hideout" in the middle of the night.

"The fact she is still hidden and still alive is testimony to just how good her team of bodyguards are," the source added. "They're the best, but it was a very close call."

Follow us Get CP eNewsletter ››

Casey Anthony, who was acquitted July 5, 2011, of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, is currently serving her probation on a check fraud conviction in Orange County, Fla.

The "not guilty" verdict ignited a firestorm of shock and outrage.

Since the July 2011 verdict, Casey Anthony has yet to find a job and as a result has no income – however she has been going to therapy of some sort, according to a recent probation check-in report.

Anthony met with her probation officer for her third monthly meeting since the probation for her checks fraud conviction began, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

October's report stated that the 25-year-old had consumed alcohol, but this month's report shows that she has not. Anthony also has not used any drugs or been in contact with police officials, according to both reports.

"Her probation officer continues to supervise her based on the conditions set forth by the court," a Department of Corrections officer told the Sentinel Thursday. Anthony’s latest report also showed that no probation violations had been recorded.

Anthony began psychological treatment in September and is doing "well" a source close to the 25-year-old revealed.

"She hopes she will someday redeem herself and live a productive life," the source told People magazine.

In September, Orange County Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over Anthony's murder trial, ruled that the Florida mother had to repay $217,000 in costs related to the investigation and disappearance of Caylee.

Perry, who issued the first fine of $97,676.98, increased the reimbursement costs the 25-year-old owed four central Florida law enforcement agencies.

The additional payments came about after the Orange County Sheriff's Office provided Perry with a better-detailed account of their costs.

 

Videos that May Interest You

Single Dad Sings For His Two Babies and Stuns Judges! His Love Shines Through and He Nails This Audition!

Advertisement