Halle Berry and her ex have settled court issues following the violent incident that took place at the actress' Hollywood home over Thanksgiving.
An attorney for Berry, Blair Berk, and Shawn Holley, who represents ex-husband Gabriel Aubry, released a joint statement after Thursday's hearing reporting that the two sides had reached an amicable agreement.
The attorneys refused to release any further information about what that agreement entailed and no further details were released. The legal representatives also refused to take any questions from waiting reporters, as the former couple hope to keep their high-profile dispute out of the spotlight.
Meanwhile, this week it has also been reported that Berry has put up her home for sale, with the sale being made public following the brawl that took place at the Hollywood Hills residence over Thanksgiving.
The actress has reportedly placed the property on the market, but was said to have put it up for sale prior to the fight between her fiance Olivier Martinez, and ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, which broke out there last week.
According to numerous reports the property has been placed on the market for about $15 million. According to TMZ, Berry has already received an offer in the range of $11 million, although it has not been confirmed whether she has accepted it or will wait for a higher offer.
Berry's mansion is said to be in a Tuscan-style estate, which features just under 6,000 square feet of living space. The property also has a swimming pool, as well as a spa, a huge back yard, and a 1,400 square feet guest house, in case the new owner wants to entertain.
Recently it was reported that Berry was seeking a restraining order extension against ex-husband Aubry following the highly publicized fight between her fiance Martinez and Aubry on Thanksgiving Day.
The "X-Men" actress received an emergency order against Aubry last weekend, which became effective immediately, according to TMZ.
However, the case went before the court again on Thursday and it appears as though 46 year old Berry has come to an agreement with Aubry.
The emergency measure put in place after the fight had ordered Aubry to ensure he remained at least 100 yards away from Berry, Martinez and her 4 year old daughter Nahla. However, that emergency measure was scheduled to expire on Tuesday.
Berry has allegedly been shocked by the violence shown by her ex in front of their own daughter, according to TMZ, and that has sparked her recent moves before the court.
The Thanksgiving fight took place on Thursday morning when 37 year old Aubry was dropping Nahla off back to Berry's Hollywood Hills residence. Some reports have suggested that 46 year old Martinez came out and told Aubry that "we need to move on."
As tempers flared, Aubry allegedly swung a punch, hitting the French actor on the shoulder, according to the NY Daily News. Martinez then struck back, according to the publication, hitting Aubry on the face. Police arrived on the scene soon after, TMZ has said.
Aubry reportedly suffered a broken rib and contusions to his face and was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment and a check up. Martinez was also given a check up by medical professionals following the fight.
According to TMZ, Aubry was later taken to a downtown LA jail, and was finally let out on $20,000 bail. He must appear in court on Dec. 13 on charges of a misdemeanor battery, according to the NY Daily News.
It has been reported that tensions have been high between Berry and her ex-husband recently as she had filed with a court for permission to move with Nahla to France, saying that she feared for her daughter's safety being chased by paparazzi in Los Angeles. However, that request was denied by a judge recently.
Here is a video reporting on the fight at Halle Berry's residence over Thanksgiving: