Email CP Article
THE CHRISTIAN POST

Home

Fri, Jan. 10 2014 03:17 PM EDT

Husband's Snoring Saves Entire Family From Raging Fire That Burnt House to the Ground; Family Happy to Be Alive

By Leonardo Blair
A father and husband from Chapel Hill, Texas, is now giving thanks for his terrible snoring problem because he believes it was the reason his whole family woke up in the nick of time shortly after midnight, just before a raging fire burnt their house to the ground. (A link to this page will be included in your message. )

Your e-mail address:


Recipient's e-mail address:

(Separate multiple e-mail addresses with commas. Limited to 20 addresses.)
Send me a copy.


Personal Message: (optional)



The e-mail address(es) that you supply to use this service will only be used to send the requested article.

Copyright © Christianpost.com. All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments
Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Copyright Policy