Jenelle Evans' ex-boyfriend has plead guilty to assault, while all charges on the "Teen Mom" reality star have been dropped and Evans has been granted a restraining order.
- (Photo: Twitter/Jenelle Evans)
Following a domestic fight between the two which occurred at the end of June, both Jenelle Evans and her ex Gary Head were arrested.
"Gary beat the s--- out of Jenelle," a friend of the MTV star told RadarOnline after the incident had occurred. "He strangled her with a bed sheet."
Evan allegedly admitted that she had fought back and hit Head in return. Both were arrested on charges of assault and drug possession. The couple had a heated relationship before splitting and has continued to suffer legal battles. Most of those may be over for now, however, as the judge has granted Evans a 1-year restraining order from her ex-fiancé.
"Jenelle is afraid of Gary," a source told Radar in a new interview. "She was viciously attacked by him and she is really frightened that he is going to come after her again, that's why she got the restraining order."
Evan's announced that the course case had been resolved on her Twitter.
"Court is over. Gary Head pleas [sic] guilty to assault on a female and all my charges were dropped," Jenelle tweeted Monday. "But if he didn't take the plea bargain then he was facing serioussssss consequences."
Evans also said that the judge asked about allowing Head a plea bargain, but agreed to let him have it so long as she didn't have to see him again.
"The judge said 'Are you sure you don't want to go further?' I said 'No he can take this plea. I want no contact with him that's all,'" she tweeted.
A source close to Evans reiterated the remark later on.
"She doesn't ever want to talk to Gary again, she just hopes that he obeys the law and stays away from her," the insider told Radar. "She knows that the restraining order is just a piece of paper but she feels safer knowing that he can't and shouldn't come near her."