Kate Middleton's morning sickness is back, and the Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly suffering just as bad as when she was hospitalized last week. Prince William revealed that the mother-to-be's hyperemises gravidarum "feels like it is going to go on forever."
Kate Middleton's morning sickness has Prince William making appearances alone, or not at all. The U.K. royal canceled his scheduled appearance at the British Military Tournament in Earl's Court Sunday, choosing instead to tend to his bedridden wife. Saturday night, though, he did show up for the Royal Albert's Hall Winter White's Gala for his charity Centrepoint.
"She feels like it is going to go on forever," the Mirror quoted the Prince, who was speaking of his wife's condition. "It's a long old process but she is getting there."
Despite the Duchess' condition, the royal heir to the throne was still able to be lighthearted about the situation.
"I don't know why they call it morning sickness- they should call it all day and all night sickness," Prince William joked.
The fervor and speculation over Middleton's pregnancy- it is still unknown whether the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby boy or girl- will certainly continue, but the constant updates may not. When the Duke of Cambridge cancelled his Sunday appearance, a spokesman made it clear that the royal family desired privacy.
"It is well known that hyperemesis gravidarum often recurs and, until further notice, to allow the Duchess a degree of privacy during her pregnancy, we do not intend to offer regular condition checks or advise of routine developments associated with it," the representative stated.
The statement marks a change from last Monday, when media intrusion into Middleton's pregnancy came to a head. Two Australian DJs prank called King Edward VII Hospital, fooled the receptionist, and were able to get private information about Middleton's condition from her personal nurse.
- Snooki's Baby Advice to Pregnant Kate Middleton: 'Don't Stress Out'
- Kate Middleton Prank Call Causes Embarrassment to Hospital, Breach of Privacy (AUDIO)
- Kate Middleton Pregnant: Duchess Scores Lavish Push Present?
- Kate Middleton Prank: Receptionist Commits Suicide Over Hoax? (VIDEO)
- Australian DJs Off Air After Kate Middleton Nurse Death
- Royal Family on Duchess Kate's Nurse: 'Deeply Saddened,' Offer Prayers for Family
- Prank DJs May Face Probe After Death of Kate Middleton Nurse
- Australian DJs Break Silence Following Kate Middleton Prank Tragedy (VIDEO)