Kim Kardashian insists that she is not the same woman who starred in an adult film or requested a divorce after 72 days in a very public marriage.
- (PHOTO) Twitter: @KimKardashian
"I'm such a different person today," she told hosts of "The View" on ABC recently. "I care more about the simple things. You really figure out what's important in life."
Although Kardashian is known for hosting parties and events around the country, she said she now values spending time at home.
"I just really have grown up," she said.
While Kardashian delved a bit into her relationship with rapper Kanye West, she admitted to the show's co-host Barbara Walters that she was ready for children.
"Now having a real shift in my priorities in life, that's definitely my number one," the 31-year-old reality television star said about having a family.
Kardashian and West have been dating for six months and the small screen star said she is thinking about the future with him in it. However, Kardashian is not afraid to admit that her divorce from NBA forward Kris Humphries is still pending.
"Technically I'm still married," Kardashian said. "In a perfect world, when you find someone, you know, when you find someone who is your perfect match …"
When asked if West was "the one," Kardashian said she believed he was and spoke about their relationship being a permanent union.
"I think so," Kardashian said on the show. "I definitely think any [relationship] I'm in now would be a permanent relationship."
- Kim Kardashian Talks 'Permanent Relationship' With 'Perfect Match' Kanye West
- Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Beef: Reason Behind Rumored Feud Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Cut Out Dress Too 'Revealing,' Critics Call Star to Tone Down (PHOTO)
- Beyonce Confronts Kim Kardashian, Accuses Reality Star of Using Jay-Z
- Britney Spears 'Not a Believer' in Kim Kardashian's Style