Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart appeared to be on good terms during the Los Angeles, Calif., premiere of the final installment of their joint "Twilight" franchise film effort "Breaking Dawn-Part 2," but the latter is making it clear that she is not ready to discuss details about their relationship after the unraveling of an infidelity scandal that took place last summer.
Although Stewart, 22, reportedly had an affair with 46-year-old married film director Rupert Sanders while dating 26-year-old Pattinson, the actress did not seem too keen on discussing the ordeal in a recent Los Angeles Times interview.
"People are just going to write the movie version of your life and consume it the way they please. I get the inclination to be entertained by that as well, so go for it. Have at it. Take it. Take it," Stewart told the publication. "But you knew nothing about my relationship before. You know less now. How could you?"
The actress seemed to echo the same sentiments in a recent "Today" show interview.
"I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are," the actress said on the television show.
Despite the speculation surrounding her three-year on-and-off again relationship with Pattinson, Stewart appeared with her co-star to take pictures at the "Breaking Dawn" premiere Monday. After four years of appearing in the "Twilight" film franchise, the actress admitted that she would miss starring as Bella in the movies.
"I feel like we graduated when we finished shooting. It's nice. This time especially, it is so completely surreal," Stewart told Entertainment Weekly. "I'm just trying to absorb it and be here. It's what we're gonna miss. It's that excitement."
As for the status of her relationship with Pattinson, Stewart may not be willing to share that excitement with fans anytime soon.
"Keep 'em guessing, I always say," the actress told "Today".
- Kristen Stewart, Rob Pattinson Happy In First TV Interview Since Cheating Scandal
- Kristen Stewart: 'Vampire Sex Scenes With Robert Pattinson Were Awful'
- Kristen Stewart: 'I Can't Wait to Be A Mom'
- Kristen Stewart Addresses Rob Pattinson Reconciliation Reports on 'Today' Show
- Taylor Lautner Defends Stewart: I've Never Cheated, But I'm 'Proud' of Kristen
- 'Twilight' Final Premiere: Watch Live Stream Red Carpet Tonight
- Kristen Stewart, Rob Pattinson Wow Fans at 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Premiere (PHOTO)
- Ashley Greene 'Taint' Comment on Kristen Stewart's Affair Makes Waves