A Rihanna concert was brought to an abrupt halt Friday night as a fire broke out at the Dallas venue.
The fire occurred at the top of the stage at the American Airlines Center, and the pop star was quickly ushered off the stage as sparks started flying down on to the stage.
Following the incident, from which Rihanna emerged unharmed, the music star spoke through her Twitter account saying: “DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I'm so (mad), I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!"
Fire-Rescue Captain Johnny Bates reported to KTVT that a chair caught on fire: “One of our engine crews did enter the building but crew members with the AAC or concert put out the initial fire.”
Rihanna tweeted: “Glad u guys are safe!!! I promise I'll be back!!!”
She added: "Heading into a production meeting to find out exactly what happened!!! Keep u posted"