Rihanna has been granted a restraining order from a man who attempted to break into her house and sleep in her bed, reports state.
Steveland Barrow was arrested last Thursday after breaking in to a home belonging to Rihanna's neighbors. Borrow allegedly thought the home belonged to the "We Found Love" singer and slept in one of the home's beds that he believed to be hers as well. Before leaving, Barrow stole property that he also believed to belong to the star.
Rihanna claimed that she "feared for her life" in court documents obtained by TMZ. She filed in order to secure a restraining order, and a judge issued a temporary one on Tuesday prohibiting Barrow from coming within 100 yards of the star. Barrow, however, has not been seen since he was released from custody.
Rihanna attended the 2013 Oscar Awards with Chris Brown on Sunday night. She announced last month that she and Brown had reunited. The couple initially split in 2009 after Brown physically assaulted the star. But at a party after the ceremony, Brown admitted that hitting the "Rude Boy" singer was one of his greatest regrets.
"That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake," he told the U.K.'s Mirror. "But she loves me – what can I say? I'm forgiven … but, yes, I worked hard for it."
Brown said that the people who "attack" and "criticize" him, don't "know" him and that he has grown up since the 2009 incident.
"I've learned a lot since that night and I've grown up. I was very young and I took a lot of stuff, fame, for granted," the 23-year-old told the news publication. "I didn't understand it. The support from those who do know me and the fans, who are incredible, got me through."