Nintendo released a trailer yesterday for their upcoming Super Mario 3D World coming to the Wii U.
This game along with Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, and a possible Pokemon game, will help revitalize the console and bring some competition to the Xbox One and PS4.
Super Mario 3D World made its first appearance at the E3 event over the summer, and the game definitely turned heads as far as impressive game play.
The game is multiplayer, or a friend can help out using the GamePad touchscreen.
Mario 3D World hits the Wii U on November 22 in North America.
In addition to Mario, another one of Nintendo's classic characters, Link, is making a return.
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD bundle for the Wii U is garnering huge buzz for one of the most popular Zelda games back when it was released for the Gamecube.
The game looks sort of like a cartoon or comic book because of the cel-shaded graphics. Many people wrote the game off because of this, but critics rated it as a genuinely classic and great game.
Mechanically there were a few flaws throughout the game, but the new updated version corrects virtually everything and makes this game even better than the original version.
Visually the already stunning game now has beefed up colors, lighting, and shading.
Wind Waker is also playable on the Gamepad alone, although the TV version with the gamepad is best because the controller acts as the map and menu instead of pausing the game to sort through different options.
The game will be released on Oct. 4.
- Super Smash Bros 4 Roster: Sonic the Hedgehog Makes Return to Battle Rivals Mario and MegaMan (VIDEO)
- Wii U Promotion to Increase: Customers Hadn't Heard of Wii U, Says Nintendo
- Super Smash Bros 4 Roster: Toon Link from Wind Waker Confirmed for Second Appearance in Series
- Wii U Bundle for The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Includes Themed Gamepad and Box (VIDEO)
- Wii U Bundles Include 3 Games for 0 Starting in October