Teresa Giudice and her husband Joe Giudice will no longer be sentenced next month, but in September.
Teresa, 42, and her husband Joe Giudice pled guilty to multiple fraud charges in a New Jersey federal court earlier this year. While the pair featured on "Real Housewives of New Jersey" were originally scheduled to be sentenced July 8, In Touch is reporting that things have changed.
A spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's office released a statement to the publication concerning the change.
"Joe and Teresa's sentencing has been pushed back to September. The reason is an administrative issue," the statement reads. "I can't elaborate further as to what that means and I can't theorize on this. They will be sentenced on September 23rd at 10:30 a.m. in front of Judge Ester Salas."
Joe faces a potential deportation or 37 to 46 months in jail, while Teresa faces 21 to 27 months.
While her Bravo TV series is returning to television July 13, Giudice is not in full promotional mode. After she was noticeably missing from the 2014 NBC Universal Upfronts that previews upcoming shows, sources reportedly told Radar Online why.
"The network obviously wanted her there and wanted her to talk about her legal problems because they are in the show, but she just isn't willing to do any press right now. Bravo is totally stuck with Teresa," a source told Radar Online earlier this year. "Teresa is terrified of making a wrong move between now and her sentencing. She's praying that she gets only house arrest or even probation."
The Giudices are a Catholic family and Radar Online reports that they are relying on their faith to get them through this time.
"Spending time with her family minister is helping during a very dark time," a source previously told Radar Online. "She has always been extremely religious and is relying on it more now than ever."