Email CP Article
THE CHRISTIAN POST

Home

Tue, Feb. 05 2013 11:04 PM EDT

Vegas Casino Evacuated After Smoke Smell Spreads Through Hotel

By Jon Campbell
A Vegas casino has been evacuated after an overheated ventilation motor caused a strong smoke smell to spread throughout the venue in the early hours of Tuesday morning. (A link to this page will be included in your message. )

Your e-mail address:


Recipient's e-mail address:

(Separate multiple e-mail addresses with commas. Limited to 20 addresses.)
Send me a copy.


Personal Message: (optional)



The e-mail address(es) that you supply to use this service will only be used to send the requested article.

Copyright © Christianpost.com. All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments
Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Copyright Policy