A congregation that was once the largest Presbyterian Church (USA) church in Texas has been encouraged by its new affiliation with a more conservative body.
- Texas Pastor Receives Praise for Helping Over 200 Stranded Motorists During Ice Storm
- Michigan Church Member May Have Planted Molotov Cocktails to Burn Church, Pastor Tells Police
- Donald Trump Meets With Naghmeh Abedini; Steps Up Petition for Saeed Abedini's Release
- Former Florida Megachurch Pastor Isaac Hunter, 36, Dead After Apparent Suicide
- Pastor Gets Life in Prison for Sexually Assaulting 15-Year-Old Family Member
- 5 Reasons (There Are Many More) On Why I Love to Give
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<