The end of Christianity in Iraq could be "very near" according to Canon Andrew White, the vicar of the only Anglican church in Iraq, as Islamic militants continue their attacks of Christians and the central government.
- Catholic Television Station to Open Studio at Former Crystal Cathedral
- Franklin Graham Calls on Christians to Battle Culture; Stand for God, Biblical Values
- 'Preachers of LA' Season 2 Trailer Reveals More Sobering Developments After Flashy 2013 Premiere
- Ma$e Leaves Atlanta Church to Focus on Rap Career Full Time
- NYC Pastor Who Prayed With Meriam Ibrahim in Sudan Credits Those Who Cried 'Let Meriam Go!' for Defiant Christian Woman's Release (Video)
- Largest Presbyterian Denomination in US Demands Obama Push for Israeli-Hamas Ceasefire
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<