Pastor Ron Edmondson of Immanuel Baptist Church in Lexington, Kentucky, has a confession to make — he shops with his wife. To that end, he recently decided that in an effort to improve and strengthen marriages, he would write down seven tips for wives to get their husbands to shop with them.
- 'American Church Is Addicted to Personal Peace, Comfort, and Affluence,' Says US Pastor in Iraq Hoping to Engage Islamic State
- Christians Correcting Other Christians on the Internet: A Culture of Attack
- Christmas: Should Christians Celebrate Holidays?
- Pastor Says God Told Him He Had Cancer, Helped Him Beat It With Prayer and Skillful Doctors
- Minister Will Bowen Writes As God for New Devotional; 'Writing for God Seemed Arrogant'
- Evangelical Leaders Ponder America's Race Problem: Is the Multiethnic Church the Solution?
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<