Pastor Abedini and 3 Other Americans Imprisoned by Iran Likely to Be Forgotten by Obama in Nuclear Deal, ACLJ Warns
The American Center for Law and Justice has warned that pastor Saeed Abedini and three other Americans imprisoned in Iran seem likely to be forgotten by President Barack Obama's administration in the proposed nuclear deal with Iran.
- Robert H. Schuller Laid to Rest in Public Memorial at Former Crystal Cathedral
- Andy Stanley: Churches Should Be 'Safest Place on the Planet' for Gay Youth
- City Harvest Church Deputy Senior Pastor Accused of 'Lying and Deception' by Prosecution in $19.2M Misuse Funds Case Concerning Kong Hee
- $500 Million Property Dispute Between Episcopal Church and Breakaway South Carolina Diocese Heads to State Supreme Court
- Vandals Wrap Dog Chain Around Mother Mary Statue in India, Remove Baby Jesus' Head
- Texas Pastor Arrested, Held on $100,000 Bond After Performing 'Resurrection Ceremony' on Toddler Starved for 25 Days to Rid Him of 'Demons'
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<