Embattled Megachurch Pastor Kong Hee Selling $10 Million 'Lavish and Opulent' Penthouse; Kong Calls Report 'Misleading and Exaggerated'
City Harvest Church pastor Kong Hee has put up for sale a co-owned $10 million luxury penthouse in Sentosa Cove, Singapore, amid an ongoing trial concerning the possible misuse of $19 million in church funds to finance his wife's music career. Kong has hit back against a report describing the penthouse, calling it "misleading and exaggerated."
- Protestant Radio Program 'Day1' Celebrates 70 Years of 'Preaching the Word of God' on Stations Across the World
- 12 Christian Girls Forced to Strip Naked During Arrest on Charges of 'Immoral Dress' After Leaving Baptist Church in Sudan
- Playing the Bigot Card
- Glenn Beck, Born-Again Mormon Christian, Defends Fellowship Church Pastor Ed Young Amid 'Attacks'
- 'God Will Have to Judge America' or 'Apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah' After SC Marriage Ruling, Says John Hagee
- Pastor Saeed Abedini's Wife Shares 'Excruciating Pain' in Letter to Husband Imprisoned in Iran, Marking 11th Wedding Anniversary
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<