Rev. Floyd Flake, senior pastor of the Greater Allen A.M.E Cathedral of New York, who spent 11 years in Congress batting for a better life for constituents in his church community, confessed Thursday that at one time, he "didn't even like politicians."
- Altar Calls: Are They a Biblical Approach?
- Tim Keller to Christian Leaders at Movement Day: Call Out City's Sin Without Boasting, Help Bring Peace
- Former Mars Hill Pastor Mark Driscoll Reports Death Threats, Attacks at His Home
- Houston, You've Got a Problem: It's Called Islam and Your Lesbian Mayor Ignores the Reality that Lesbians Rank High on Islam's Hit List
- Mike Huckabee, Phil Robertson Join 'I Stand Sunday' Event to Support Houston Pastors Subpoenaed for Their Sermons
- Suicide, Self-Absorption, and Men
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<