A Christian megachurch pastor from China's northern Shanxi province was reportedly released after spending seven years in prison for protesting against the demolition of a house church, and is believed to be showing physical signs of mistreatment.
- Greg Laurie Answers: What Should Christians Be Doing Before the End Times?
- Mark Driscoll Answers: Does God Work Through Demons?
- Youth Pastor Charged With Prostituting Teenage Boys, Drugging Them With Crystal Meth
- Wayne Grudem Again Throws Support to Trump, Prefers His Policies to Clinton's
- Hillsong Pastor Carl Lentz Tells Oprah Justin Bieber Is a Serious Christian (Watch)
- Greg Laurie Answers: Did People Who Died Before Jesus' Resurrection Go to Heaven or Hell?
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<