As the high-profile nuclear deal negotiations between the U.S., Iran, and several other countries entered the final scheduled day of talks on Tuesday, the American Center for Law and Justice reminded President Barack Obama of his promise to do all he can to get Iran to release imprisoned pastor Saeed Abedini.
- Christians Must Love Muslims Even When Society Is Expecting Us to Hate Them, Says Fmr. Muslim-Turned-Christian Pastor Afshin Ziafat
- Church of England Appoints First Female in Senior Bishop Position; Now 3 Female Bishops
- Singapore Megachurch Pastor, Colleague of Kong Hee, Claims Congregants Don't Feel Deceived in $19.2M Misuse Funds Case
- John Perkins Slams Creflo Dollar's Evil, Heretical Exploitation of Black Communities for $65 Million Private Jet Campaign
- Iowa Mennonite Pastor Deported to Honduras After 20 Years in US; Only Crime Was DUI 15 Years Ago
- Judge OKs California School's Requirement That Employees Have a Pastor for a Reference
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<