Tavis Smiley raised a lot of eyebrows this weekend when he spoke on ABC-TV's "This Week" news show, hosted by George Stephanopoulos. Smiley pointed to double-digit unemployment in the Black community under President Obama and said: "If you're Black or Brown, other than saving the Democrats' hide, what inspires you to go out and vote?"
- City Threatens to Arrest Pastors Who Refuse to Perform Same Sex Weddings
- Houston Sermon Subpoenas May 'Launch a Thousand Right-Wing Fundraising Letters,' Secular Group Fears
- Two Christian Pastors and a Deacon Persecuted for Their Faith Will Serve 6 More Years in Remote Iranian Prisons
- #HoustonWeHaveAProblem Twitter Petition Supporting Houston Pastors Surpasses 10,000 Signatures
- Houston Sermon Subpoenas and Christians: The Stakes are Too High to Get It Wrong
- LGBT: The 'T' Is for Tyranny
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<