Iran Claims Republicans Worked to Stall Release of Pastor Saeed Abedini, American Hostage Until 2016 Elections
A top Iranian official claims that Republican members of Congress directly asked the Iranian administration to hold off on releasing Pastor Saeed Abedini and three other American hostages until the eve of the 2016 elections.
- The Trials of Ministry Spouses
- Perry Noble on the 6 Signs That Prove Church Is Making a Difference
- Steven Furtick Celebrates 10 Years in Ministry, 40,000 'Professions of Faith'
- Bishop Marvin Sapp, Gospel Singers Rally Donations, Bottled Water for Flint, Michigan
- Rafael Cruz Argued With Pastor for Hours Before Surrendering to Christ: 'Christianity Is Hocus Pocus'
- PCUSA on Track to Lose Over 400K Members by 2020
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<