A report from a group of clergy argues that Presbyterian Church (USA)'s vote taken last year to divest from three companies connected to Israel was tainted.
- Too Soon? Billy Graham's Grandson Tullian Tchividjian Lands New Job at Willow Creek Church
- Greg Laurie Asks 'What Makes Us Happy?'
- Pastor Saeed Abedini Letter-Writing Campaign Pleads With UN Head to Demand American's Release
- Democratic Party Embraces Kanye West for President in 2020
- Pastor Getting Ready to Celebrate Birthday Dies After He Accidentally Shoots Himself While Cleaning His Gun
- 'Life Is Short; Repent, Get Right With God,' Greg Laurie Says on Last Night of SoCal Harvest Crusade 2015
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<