Hillsong's Brian Houston on Gay Marriage: 'I Believe the Writings of Paul Are Clear on This Subject'
Hillsong Church pastor Brian Houston has issued a statement specifying his position on marriage and homosexuality after a news outlet reported that he "won't take (a) public position on LGBT issues."
- Houston Mayor and City Attorney Strive to Put Pastors In the 'Closet'
- Texas Attorney General to Houston City Hall: Stop Bullying Christians
- Houston's Mayor Parker Is a Villain, Not a Hero
- Christian Rocker, 10-Year Mars Hill Member Says Mark Driscoll Resignation Is 'Good News'
- Hillsong Pastor Brian Houston Hammered With Questions About Sex Abuse, Homosexuality, Finances at Start of NYC Conference
- Hillsong Conference 2014: Pastor Joel Houston Says Hillsong United AMA Nod, Fanfare: 'Adds to The Story of God's Grace'
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<