Televangelist Bishop Eddie Long of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia, Georgia, has refused to answer whether the 2010 accusations against him that he had sex with four teens are true.
- Atheist Drops Lawsuit Against Texas Church Building America's Tallest Cross
- LGBT Activists Push Dallas to Sever Ties With Robert Jeffress' Over Religious Freedom Stance
- Robert Jeffress Asks: What Parent Wants Hairy-Legged Men Showering With Their Daughters?
- Perry Noble Says Trump Having to 'Prove Himself' to Evangelicals is 'Hypocrisy;' Turns Down 'Inquisition'
- Anglican Leader Says Archbishop Welby 'Half-Right' Telling Christians Not to Talk About Faith
- Church Growth Expert Weighs In on Craig Groeschel's Warnings on Churches Growing Too Fast
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<