Christian couples should marry sooner, an ethicist and a pastor with the largest Protestant denomination in the United States argue.
- Ferguson Pastor: We Need to See Our Community as a Trauma Patient
- Christian Responses to #Ferguson Focus on Fear, Injustice and White Privilege
- Pastor Kong Hee Accused of 'Shortchanging The Faith of Church Members' With Millions Spent on Wife's Pop Star Career
- Former Church Youth Leader Sentenced to 40 Years for Child Sex Abuse
- Chris Tomlin, Crystal Lewis, For King and Country Help Greg Laurie Celebrate 25th Anniversary of Harvest Crusades With 47,000 at Angel Stadium
- 28,000 People Attend SoCal Harvest; Greg Laurie Interviews Ex-Mob Boss, Says 'God Is a Big Eraser'
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<