The pastor of a Houston, Texas, church reportedly refused to host the funeral of a 93-year-old woman who had been a member of his congregation for 50 years because she was not current with her tithing to the church.
- Thanksgiving Place to Be Set Up in Front of White House for Pastor Saeed Abedini
- Pastor James MacDonald on Ferguson Shooting: Christians Appear to Take Sides Without Nuanced Analysis
- Pastor John Hagee Calls Obama One of the 'Most Anti-Semitic Presidents' in History
- Pastor Touré Roberts, Sarah Jakes Officially Marry in Private Ceremony
- Lawyer Representing 3 Christians Facing Prison for Faith in Iran Denied Access to Clients
- Christian Leaders Respond to Grand Jury Decision Not to Indict Darren Wilson in Ferguson Case
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<