Conservative groups believe there's still much to be done in Houston after Mayor Annise Parker dropped her controversial subpoenas against five pastors who had spoken against homosexuality and the city's Equal Rights Ordinance.
- Houston Mayor Drops Bid to Subpoena Pastors' Sermons
- Sabbath or Die? Church Planters Talk the Importance of Godly Rest at Leadership Conference
- Did Russell Moore Really Denounce Reparative Therapy for Same-Sex Attraction?
- Juanita Bynum, Kurt Carr Speak Out About Fradulent Charity Solicitation on Social Media
- NYC's Movement Day Highlights Amachi Mentoring Program; Church Partnership Is Helping 300,000 Children of Incarcerated Parents
- Simon Says Tolerance According to Gays Means 'Do What I Say, Not What I Do'
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<