A congregation in Garland, Texas, is mourning the loss of their assistant pastor, who was killed over the weekend when he was struck by a garbage truck on a busy freeway after his minivan stalled.
- Va. Governor's Nominee for Democratic Party Leadership Opposed by LGBT Groups for Not Endorsing Gay Marriage
- TD Jakes Tells Church Leaders 'If You're Not Making Any Change, You're Taking Up Space'
- NY Cardinal Dolan on Openly Gay NFL Prospect Michael Sam: 'Good for Him, No Judgment'
- Swedish Megachurch Leader Ulf Ekman Converts to Catholicism, 'Stuns' Congregation
- Mark Driscoll Takes Apologetic Tone During Sermon; Mars Hill Church Board Addresses Latest Controversy
- Gay Marriage Debate Dominates 'Can Libertarians and Social Conservatives Get Along?' Panel
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<