Philip Yancey Dumbfounded Evangelicals Support Trump, 'Who Stands Against Everything That Christianity Believes'
Best-selling Christian author Philip Yancey stated that he cannot understand how so many evangelical Christians can support Republican nominee Donald Trump.
- Pastor John Hagee Slams Religious People Who Condemn Others as Unfit Before God
- ROC Church Founder 'Pastor G' Asks for New Trial in Sexual Assault Case
- Hillsong NY Outgrows Church Building; Carl Lentz Thanks God for Lines of People
- Episcopal Church Decline Continues With Loss of Over 37,000 Members in 2015
- United Methodist Church to No Longer Have a Say in Approving Trustees at Duke University
- Atheist to Stay Minister as United Church of Canada Plans Formal Hearing on Possible Defrocking
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<