Paul Tripp Says Billy Graham's Grandson Tullian Tchividjian's Divorce Is Necessary Because Marriage Is 'Irreparably Broken'
A week after Billy Graham's grandson, Tullian Tchividjian, filed for divorce from his wife, Kim, the former pastor's counselor Paul Tripp, who says he has been working with the couple for the past six months, said Wednesday that the marriage could not be saved because it had been "irreparably broken" because there was no longer any trust between the couple.
- Kay Warren Says America's Mental Health System Is Broken, the Church Must Embrace Millions Suffering From Mental Illness
- Black Pastors Protest Smithsonian Bust of Planned Parenthood's Nazi-Like Founder Margaret Sanger in Civil Rights Exhibit
- Singer Angie Stone Discusses Brutal Beat Down of Her Daughter on 'The T.D. Jakes Show'
- Do Your Sermons Convict as Well as They Comfort?
- Prosperity Gospel Preacher Paula White Invites Donald Trump to Private 'Prayer Service'
- Atheist-Turned-Pastor David Ireland Says Doubting God's Existence Is Just a Defense Mechanism (Video)
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<