Canadian Pastor Confesses to 'Attempting to Overthrow the State' of North Korea After Being Detained by Communist Regime for 6 Months
The pastor of a Korean megachurch in Canada was detained in a North Korean airport in February and appeared before media in Pyongyang on Thursday where he admitted to various alleged crimes against the Communist state, including "perpetrating a scheme to over throw the state."
- Tullian Tchividjian Says He Faces Daily 'Nightmare' Following His Resignation From Coral Ridge, but Is Focusing on Jesus
- Robert Jeffress, Virginia Christian Alliance Say Churchgoers Should 'Drop Out' of Boy Scouts
- 'Purpose Driven Life' Pastor Rick Warren Announces Title of Third Book
- Midwest Seminary Descends Into Sexual Anarchy
- Russell Moore Says Surrender on Gay Marriage Debate, Sexual Ethics Is 'Not an Option for a Gospel People'
- South Dakota Episcopal Diocese Moves to Be Closer to Its Native American Members Living on the State's 9 Reservations
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<