Evangelical Pastor on Gay Marriage: If We Are on the Right Side of Jesus, We Will Be on the Right Side of History
Sam Allberry, associate minister of St. Mary's church in Berkshire, urged leaders who are silent on marriage, or are teaching something contrary to one man and one woman, to stand on the side of Jesus. "We do very well to remember that if we are on the right side of (the Jesus of Revelations 1), we will not be on the wrong side of history, because He is the beginning and the end, the first and the last," Allberry said.
- President Obama Versus Franklin Graham On Whether Islam Is a 'False Religion'
- Houston Sermon Subpoena Controversy Is 'Far From Over,' Say Conservatives Who Support the 'Houston Five' Pastors
- Houston Mayor Drops Bid to Subpoena Pastors' Sermons
- Sabbath or Die? Church Planters Talk the Importance of Godly Rest at Leadership Conference
- Did Russell Moore Really Denounce Reparative Therapy for Same-Sex Attraction?
- Juanita Bynum, Kurt Carr Speak Out About Fradulent Charity Solicitation on Social Media
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<