Pastor's Wife Working at Abortion Clinic Hits Back at Critics: When They Become Sin Free … Call Me Back
A Baptist preacher's wife in Alabama who works at a local abortion clinic hit back at her critics Monday, declaring that those who criticize women who work at abortion facilities should first address the sins in their own lives before criticizing what women do with their own bodies.
- African-American Pastors Coalition: Justices Kagan, Ginsburg Should 'Disqualify' Themselves From Supreme Court Gay Marriage Case
- Ricky Dillard Defends a Female's Right to Lead and Preach in the Church
- Megachurch Pastor on CNN: Yes, Jesus Rose From the Dead and That's Why We Still Talk About Him Today
- Westminster Theological Seminary President: Christians Need to Stand Up in Public Square, Politics to 'Reclaim Judeo-Christian Heritage'
- Dating Styles of Megachurch Pastor's Kids: Rock Church Pastor Teaches Children to Detect 'Counterfeit' Christians
- Pastor Married Nearly 50 Years, Perishes With Husband After Car Flips Over and Catches Fire
Rob Bell wasn't misquoted or attacked as he claims, but the Michigan megachurch pastor was the one who threw the “grenade” at evangelicals, said the author of the new book Counterfeit Gospels<