Having trouble registering?
Registration to ChristianPost.com is free. If you're having difficulty registering, please read the instructions below for filling out the form. You can also fax your registration form to us (202-280-1313).
Below are descriptions of the fields found in our registration form for first-time users.
1) Choose a Member ID -- This is your user ID for connecting to The Christian Post on the Web. It needs to be between 5 and 15 characters, without spaces. Currently, it must consist of letters or numbers only -- characters such as # & = will be rejected.
2) Choose a password -- This is the password for your ChristianPost.com membership, and must be between 5 and 15 characters, and also contain only letters and numbers. Please make a note of your ID and password. If you forget your password, please e-mail Doug@christianpost.com
3) Secret Question & Secret Answer -- The "Secret Question" is an optional field on our registration form. By selecting a secret question and answer you will be able to retrieve your ChristianPost.com password quickly if you forget it.
To protect your account, make sure your "Secret Answer" is memorable for you but hard for others to guess.
4) Enter your e-mail address. This is the e-mail address associated with your Internet account. Remember that e-mail addresses do not contain any spaces. Make sure that each address is complete and adheres to the following format:
It must end with .com, .net or similar suffix.
Some other examples of valid e-mail addresses:
email@example.com -- NOT johndoe@aol or John Doe @AOL.com
firstname.lastname@example.org -- NOT 74906,email@example.com
ChristianPost.com asks that you provide your e-mail address in order to contact you if you forget your password, or if you sign up for any of our newsletters. ChristianPost.com will never share your information, including your e-mail address, without your explicit permission.
5) Gender -- Please make the appropriate selection.
6) Year of Birth - Enter the full four (4) digits of your year of birth.
7) Enter your zip code -- If you are a United States subscriber, you'll need to enter the 5 digit postal zip code of the primary location from which you'll be connecting to the service.
8) Country of Residence -- Choose the country from which you are connecting to The Christian Poston the Web.
9) Household Income -- Total household income, yearly, in US $$. From the drop-down menu, choose your household income in U.S. dollars.
10) Job Title -- From the drop-down menu, select your Job Title.
11) Industry-- From the drop-down menu, select the industry in which you work.
12) E-mail Newsletters -- Here you may choose to receive e-mail updates from ChristianPost.com such as Today's Headlines, ChristianPost.com features and services, and special offers and announcements from select ChristianPost.com advertisers. These mailings are optional.