Magician Stuart Edge spent his Thanksgiving holiday in the hospital with sick children bringing them cheer by performing tricks and magic.
"This has probably been one of the most challenging videos I've done, but definitely very rewarding. I am so used to performing in front of adults and have formed my performance around that. It was really fun to see if I could pull the same thing off with kids. When I was invited to do this, I never knew it would turn out so well," the video description read.more >>
In a great show of humanity and compassion, an entire flight of passengers got off a plane in support of a blind man who had been kicked off because his seeing eye dog would not stay put.
See this amazing story below, and think about what you would have done.more >>
Gabriel Granados, 53, suffered a massive electric shock while working at a construction site in 2011 that left him so badly burned doctors were forced to cut off both his hands below the elbow. Thanks to the marvel of modern medicine, however, Granados is sporting a new pair of arms and hands he got last May.
"This is wonderful that after being without hands for some time, all of a sudden I see new hands," said Granados, an agent in the financial unit of Mexico City's prosecutors' office in a MailOnline report.
At the time of the accident in January 2011, Granados was instructing a group of construction workers who were building a fence and he had no idea what danger was waiting for him in the area. more >>
This hilarious prankster is bringing to our attention that we should always be thankful in the funniest way. He is able to get his message across and at the same time get people to laugh. Quietly sneaking up on random people and telling them what he is thankful for, gives most a fright at first, but they have no choice but to laugh afterwards as they hear the seemingly random array of reasons why he is thankful.
This video is guaranteed to put a smile on your face!
Seattle, Washington-based lawyer Jack MacDonald was a coupon-clipping bargain hunter who wore sweaters with holes in them to make people think he was poor. When he died at 98 in September, however, he surprisingly left a fortune worth $187.6 million to charity.
A report in The Seattle Times, revealed Tuesday that MacDonald, a graduate of the University of Washington, willed a $187.6 million charitable trust to Seattle Children's Research Institute, the University Of Washington School Of Law and the Salvation Army.
Children's will get 40 percent of the money while the remaining 60 percent will be split equally between the law school and the Salvation Army. more >>
Todd Burpo, whose book Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back is set to become a full-length motion picture next year, calls the parts of the film he has seen "accurate" and well-made. Both book and movie narrate the near-death experience that reportedly brought his 3-year-old son, Colton Burpo, face-to-face with Jesus Christ.
"They're sharing Colton's message accurately and honestly, and they're doing it incredibly well," Burpo, whose book has sold more than 8 million copies since its release in 2010, told The Christian Post on Tuesday. While the film is still in production, the author has seen the trailer (included below) and other scenes from the movie. "I think God is telling people the story," Burpo marveled.
The father shared the miraculous story of the book's success. "When we shared our book, there's no way we have caused people to buy it in stores," he said. Nevertheless, it has exploded, and the film will take it even further. "Hollywood is a great medium – how many people go to the movies rather than read books?" Burpo asked. more >>