A new trailer for the upcoming apocalyptic thriller film "Left Behind" has been released, revealing more gripping scenes for the fans to take a look at. It revealed a new angle of the plot emphasizing the father and daughter relationship between Rayford Steele and Chloe amidst the chaos.
The movie is based from the novel series of the same name, which was written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. It is a reboot of the original "Left Behind" movie that was independently released more than 10 years ago.
In an effort to introduce the film into the mainstream, production company Cloud Ten Pictures signed to re-release the film in a bigger budget while enlisting Hollywood's A-list celebrities to play the characters. more >>
Fans of the popular epic space opera "Star Wars" has been burning to find updates about who will be included in the upcoming sequel, what would be the plot, and when will it be released. WWE champion Sheamus will join the cast as Darth Vader.
In a recent report by The Telegraph, they indicated the possibility of the wrestling star to join in the latest installment as the new Darth Vader. In his Twitter account, Sheamus posted a picture of a light saber.
Coincidentally, the 6-foot star was spotted in Ireland, where "Episode VII" filming is purported to be taking place. more >>
Fans of the epic fantasy series "The Hobbit" are excited for the upcoming release of its third installment to be called "The Battle of the Five Armies," which will hit theaters Dec. 17, 2014.
Although some rumors are claiming that director Peter Jackson may include "unreleased footage" from his "Lord of the Rings" in the sequel, it has been confirmed that what he actually said is that the previously unreleased footage would be released in new LORs releases.
"There are a few scenes that haven't been seen from Lord of the Rings, but not many. We might try to put them back in," the award-winning directo told GigJets.com. "It's a big logistical thing which hasn't wrapped our heads around. But if there's enough interest [we might]." more >>
Recent news about the development for Marvel's "X-Men: Apocalypse" indicated that Bryan Singer and screenwriter Simon Kinberg are already at work on the upcoming sequel's script.
In a report by IGN, they pointed out that the forthcoming installment of the superhero film series is rooted to be released in May 2016 and that Singer, who directed the previous "X-Men: Days of Future Past" will likely to return in the eighth installment.
The writer and director took to his Twitter to say, "#Xmen #Apocalypse 2016!" more >>
Latest rumors about the third installment of the popular American supernatural comedy film "Ghostbusters" indicate a total casting reboot. The sequel could feature an all-female crew, according to reports.
With the passing of Harold Ramis, one of the main roles in the franchise, Sony Pictures was forced to revise the script they had already written for the sequel. Meanwhile, director and producer Ivan Reitman pulled out from the directing role in light with Ramis' death but promised the studio to help look for a substitute.
Amidst the ruckus, big news finally arrived when, at least as rumored, Sony was seen meeting with "Bridesmaids" director Paul Feig. more >>
"Top Gun 2" is a priority for studio executives, producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Tom Cruise, according to reports.
Jerry Bruckheimer's interest in making the sequel hasn't been thwarted despite the undesirable events like the first film's director, Tony Scott, committing suicide in 2012. Bruckheimer stated in an interview that he "hasn't given up" the thought of doing it. In fact, actors Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer are in the same vein with him.
"We've been trying to get that movie made for 30 years, and I think we're getting closer and closer," Bruckheimer, 70, told the Huffington Post. more >>