There's a lot information to dissect from the first "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" trailer. Apparently, it raised so many questions on the heads of Star Wars fans who are trying their best to put together the clues of what the movie should be about.
One of the things that caught the public's attention is the voiceover at the beginning of the clip. Earlier reports speculated it could be Benedict Cumberbatch or a new character who is most likely to become a villain.
To silence all speculations, actor Andy Serkis stepped out to shed light into the confusion claiming that the voice in the footage is in fact his. more >>
More information about the upcoming "Ghostbusters 3" continues to pour in as a result of the cyber-attacks that hackers launched at Sony Pictures. During the past few days, leaked emails between Sony executives revealed the names of the actresses who were interested to be in the film, and now, Vulture reports that in another leaked email to Sony chief Amy Pascal, director Peter Feig has proposed a bunch of ideas for the film and named a "Game of Thrones" actor as his choice for the villain.
In the email, Feig says that the film is a reboot and not a sequel, and that in "Ghostbusters 3," humans are not afraid of ghosts because they haven't met them yet.
He describes the film as "scarier and more hi-tech" than the original "Ghostbusters." And if Feig had his way, the villain will be a convicted murderer who would be played by Peter Dinklage, who turns into a ghost after his execution is hit by "a supercharged electrical storm." more >>
Despite all the debunking and official statements, actors Theo James and Shailene Woodley are once again back to the rumor mills following the release of the trailer of their upcoming movie "Insurgent."
The new teaser for the highly-anticipated "Divergent" sequel which was released on Friday, sent fans into a frenzy especially when the footage showed a great deal of their characters, Tris and Four, challenging the world's faction system.
Several promo images soon followed after showing an intimate scene between the two Dauntless. more >>
The controversial nonprofit group Invisible Children, which produced two influential documentaries that helped heighten awareness of the abduction and use of children as soldiers by the Lord's Resistance Army in the Ugandan civil conflict, has announced that it will officially close down by the end of 2015.
The organization is most notable for the 30-minute "Kony 2012" documentary, which called for the arrest of LRA leader Joseph Kony and also called for greater U.S. involvement against the LRA. The documentary, which went viral on YouTube when it was published in March of 2012, received over 100 million views in a matter of five days and helped raise more than $30 million for their cause.
The organization's CEO, Ben Keesey, announced in a recent video statement that the group has had difficulty maintaining funding and it's no longer viable for the organization to continue operating at its current levels. more >>
Hollywood producer DeVon Franklin who worked on the hit 2014 film "Heaven Is for Real" recently talked with The Christian Post about the film's impact on both Hollywood and the lives of people who watched the movie.
The film, which tells the story of 4-year-old Colton Burpo, who claimed to have traveled to heaven during a near-death experience, was released earlier this year and took the movie world by storm grossing $22.5 million in its opening weekend.
"In Hollywood what 'Heaven Is for Real' showed is it really began to continue to legitimize that there's an audience out there that really wants more content that's uplifting, and I really think that 'Heaven Is for Real' has opened doors for other content to come to market. Not just in film, but in television," Franklin told CP Voice. more >>
The film premiere of the upcoming Sony Pictures movie "The Interview" has been canceled in New York after a group of hackers threatened an attack reminiscent of 9/11 in a series of emails. The hackers have protested against the comedy, starring James Franco and Seth Rogen, which depicts an assassination attempt on North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
"Remember the 11th of September 2001. We recommend you to keep yourself distant from the places at that time. (If your house is nearby, you'd better leave)," the hackers warn in one the emails, sent to various media organizations.
The group, which calls itself "Guardians of Peace," has targeted Sony and released a series of emails and data stolen from the entertainment group. more >>