Behind the colorful beads and worry-free dancing seen by the world in the Kenyan tradition, the Samburu tribe hides the culture that forces young girls to marry men old enough to be their grandfathers. Read on to discover the story of Younis, a 9-year-old girl who was forced to marry a man 69 years her senior.
- Patricia Arquette Fights Pay Inequality in Hollywood
- Female Reporter Sexually Harassed While Filming Report on Sexual Harassment (VIDEO)
- Angelina Jolie asks Burmese people to vote in upcoming elections; works with son Maddox in Cambodian film
- Kentucky issues same-sex marriage licenses without Davis' signature and name
- Office Depot CEO apologizes after Illinois branch refused to print religious flyers
- Mom calls 911, says 'My children are trying to kill me'
- Amanda Knox case update: Italy's highest court says decision came from 'stunning flaws' during investigation
Most people think they will never get anything stolen from them or have their home broken into. However, the reality is that every 14.4 seconds, a home is burglarized in the U.S. The best way to prot