Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: Brothers Re-Interviewed Thursday, Heard Tapping Noise

The FBI and Child Specialist Re-Interviewed Baby Lisa's Two Step-Brothers Thursday Afternoon

After multiple cancellations, the FBI and a trained child specialist have finally conducted an interview with step-brothers of missing baby Lisa Irwin Thursday afternoon.

Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, told authorities their daughter was snatched from her crib in Kansas City on Oct. 4.

When originally interviewed on Oct.4, one of the step-brothers told a child specialist they had heard a “tapping” noise the night of Lisa’s disappearance.

Investigators requested a re-interview of the two boys, ages 5 and 8, and said the stress of recent events did not allow for a proper interview on Oct. 4.

The re-interview was originally scheduled for Oct. 28, but family attorney Joe Tacopina canceled last minute and promised to reschedule.

Kansas City police officer Darin Snapp told he wanted to re-interview the brothers to see “if they remember anything that might be able to help find their younger sister.”

"We still investigate every tip we receive, nothing has changed with that," Snapp told Reuters.

Bradley's fiancé and Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, was out on a late call doing electrical work for a local Starbuck the night his daughter disappeared. When he returned from work roughly around 4 a.m., he reported several lights on, the front door unlocked, three missing cell phones and a tampered screen window.

Upon checking his daughter’s crib, Irwin realized Lisa was missing.

Family spokesperson Bill Stanton announced Thursday night that the parents are cooperating with the investigation, and that the step-brothers were voluntarily interviewed.

Police announced at 4:30 p.m. Thursday that the step-brothers would be interviewed, but have not disclosed any details on how the interview went.

Stanton said he does not believe the boys will bring any new critical information to the case, according to KCTV5.

Although officials contend the couple complied with authorities’ requests, public suspicion circulated when Bradley switched the time she last saw her infant. Originally claiming she put her child down at 10:30 p.m., Bradley then changed her story to say 6:40 p.m. local time.

More concern arose when Bradley told NBC news that she had been drinking heavily on the evening of her child’s disappearance. Bradley said she had “enough to be drunk.”

Bradley has said she fears being arrested for her baby’s disappearance, because “if they arrest me, people are going to stop looking for her.”

Police still wish to conduct separate interviews with the parents.

"There's a whole list of things that they may know," Kansas City Police Captain Steve Young previously told

Lisa’s family expresses especial grief with Baby Lisa’s first birthday today, Friday Nov. 11.

“That’s gonna be the oh-my-God moment,” Lisa’s Grandfather David Netz. Jr. told the Kansas City Star in reference to Lisa’s birthday.

“I can’t even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that?” he added.

Police continue to chase leads and tips as Lisa’s case entered its one month mark on Nov. 4. Although some stipulate the case is becoming cold, Lisa’s parents and lawyers remain hopeful.

“I choose to believe that the baby is alive," Stanton told reporters Thursday.