Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: Police Can't Find New Witness Who Allegedly Received Mysterious Phone Call

Police said they cannot find a new witness that they want to talk to about the mysterious phone call made the night baby Lisa Irwin went missing from her Missouri home on Oct. 4.

"We’d like to talk to him. He’s not a suspect, just another person we believe might have some information we can use," said Kansas City Police Capt. Steven Young to NBC Action News. "Nothing more, or different from the long list of people we’ve spoken to."

Young would not release the name of the man.

A call was made from the phone of Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, around midnight the night Lisa disappeared. The phone was thought to be stolen along with Lisa.

Megan Wright, the owner of the phone that received the call, claims she shared the phone with seven other people. She also said a man named “Dane” had her cellphone on both Oct. 3 and Oct. 4. Nobody else could use the phone because he was getting too many text messages and phone calls, according to Wright.

Wright is the ex-girlfriend of neighborhood repairperson John Tanko, who has been repeatedly questioned by police. Tanko has a history of break-ins in the area but police have recently cleared him from any involvement.

Wright told NBC Action News that she does not know anything about the man's whereabouts.

"I have absolutely no idea. He fell off the face of the earth," she said.

Lisa has been missing for over a month and authorities have searched the neighborhood, nearby woods and landfills for her. These searches ended about two weeks ago.

"We are not doing any physical field searching just to do it," Young said last week. "If we have another idea, thought or piece of information on where to do that, we will do it before you can blink. But we aren't going to do it just to do it. We're not going to close our eyes and start throwing darts."

Young added that despite searches being over, a full investigation is still on.

Bradley, admitted falling asleep drunk the night Lisa vanished. Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, worked an unusual night shift and did not return home until 4 a.m. He noticed his daughter was not in her crib and called the authorities.