Chris Brown Unleashes Drake Rant at Nightclub

Chris Brown reportedly went on a curse-riddled rant against fellow entertainer Drake while in attendance at the Emerson Theatre in Hollywood, Calif. recently.

Brown, the 23-year-old singer-songwriter who made headlines for engaging in a bottle-throwing brawl with 25-year-old rapper Drake last summer, seemed upset after the DJ in the nightclub began to play the Canada native's song "Started From The Bottom." When Brown heard Drake's song, he reportedly spoke on the microphone in the club while cursing out Drake and the audience, according to E! News.

"The DJ can play this (expletive) but I want you all to know, (expletive) Drake," Brown told the audience.

The DJ at the club explained her reasoning for playing the song on Twitter.

"So Chris Brown came to the club last night and after calling me a 'woman DJ' he told me to drop a I played Drake, lol," the club's DJ Kayper tweeted.

After Brown's rant against Drake and the DJ, he reportedly performed his songs "As You Were," "Turn Up the Music" and "Beautiful People" along with a list of others. The singer also ordered a number of alcoholic beverages with his entourage, E! reported.

Representatives from Emerson Theatre reportedly confirmed Brown's rant against Drake, according to MTV News. However, he was involved in another incident before entering the club Wednesday night, when he exited a charity event at PINZ bowling alley.

The entertainer reportedly unleashed a few curses at a valet outside of the bowling alley when he heard about a $10 charge, according to TMZ reports.

"(Expletive) 10 dollars," the singer reportedly told the valet.

However, sources close to Brown are defending the singer's actions. The charge for Brown's vehicle should have only cost $5, according to Perez Hilton reports.

The Grammy award-winning entertainer also made headlines earlier this week in Bermuda when there was a report about Brown and his security guard having issues. An airport worker reportedly said that Brown's security guard refused to enter the aircraft with his client.

"They had to come inside to Customs. They then went outside to have a cigarette. The security guard came inside [an airport building] and said he wasn't getting back on the plane," the airport employee reportedly told The Sun U.K. "Chris went back through Customs and the plane left at about 2:20 p.m."