Kelly Osbourne Released From Hospital After Seizure, Given 'Clean Bill of Health'

Expand | Collapse
(Photo: Twitter/Kelly Osbourne)MissKellyO writes on Twitter: Here's the final look thank you @Zac_Posen

Kelly Osbourne has been released from a Los Angeles hospital four days after suffering from a seizure, according to recent reports.

The "Fashion Police" co-host collapsed on-set while filming an episode for the E! TV show Thursday; she reportedly began to convulse in a seizure that lasted for 30 seconds. On Monday doctors gave her the all-clear and she tweeted her appreciation.

"Thank you to all the Doctors Nurses Medical Staff & Employees @CedarsSinai Hospital for fixing me enough to go home its so nice to bein bed!" Osbourne tweeted Monday.

Medical staff reportedly ran a series of tests on Osbourne to determine the cause of her seizure and they are said to be confident that it was a "onetime episode."

"Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode of which there are no conclusive results," Osbourne's representative told E! News.

While experts had expressed fears that Osbourne may suffer from epilepsy, the former reality star's rep confirmed that she was given "a clean bill of health" upon her release.

"She is looking forward to returning to Fashion Police this week and getting back to business and life as usual," the rep said.

Osbourne had reportedly complained she was not feeling well while at work shortly before collapsing. Paramedics were immediately called to the scene.

"More than anything it was just scary," co-host Melissa Rivers told ET Online after the incident. "I just laid on the ground holding on to her until the paramedics came."

Osbourne's mother Sharon recently thanked fans on social networking site Twitter, after receiving an outpouring of support.

"I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO," Sharon tweeted on Friday. "She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love."

In June, Osbourne's younger brother Jack was diagnosed with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis. The 26-year-old Jack had experienced symptoms of MS for several years, including partial blindness, numbness in his legs, and bladder, bowel and stomach problems.