Lauren Conrad has reportedly set a list of strict rules for her upcoming wedding to William Tell, and a report claims she has no plans to invite her former best friend Heidi Montag.
The former "The Hills" star, 27, announced her engagement to the Something Corporate rocker-turned-law student, 33, on Oct. 13 and recently began wedding planning. In addition to potentially banning cell phones on their big day, Conrad and Tell have reportedly agreed not to invite any of their respective exes.
"Inviting everyone she's ever worked with is also a no-no ... She doesn't want any drama," an alleged friend of Conrad's told Life & Style magazine.
"She wants to control how information gets out," the source continued. "She's even thinking of banning cell phones from the ceremony!"
The former reality TV star is believed to have chosen her best friend Lo Bosworth as one of her bridesmaids. However, Montag, who was once amongst Conrad's closest friends, reportedly did not even make the guest list.
While Conrad will likely invite a select few former fellow MTV stars to her upcoming wedding, a source claims Jason Wahler, Brody Jenner and Stephen Colletti are not invited due to their past relationships with the Paper Crown founder.
The socialite is said to be happier than ever following news of her engagement and ready to embark on a new chapter of her life ahead of her and Tell's wedding.
"I am very excited to share with you guys that William and I got engaged over the weekend. I am beyond thrilled! Get ready for lots more wedding content here on LaurenConrad.com as we begin the planning process," Conrad wrote via her personal blog.
Conrad, who has had her fair share of failed relationships, first began dating the University of Southern California law student in 2012. The pair reportedly moved in together in September, which sparked engagement rumors.
"They are really excited they took this step," an insider previously told Us magazine, with another adding, "William knows he wants to marry Lauren."