Lindsay Lohan Questioned by Police Over Hollywood Jewelry Theft

Lindsay Lohan was reportedly questioned by police over an alleged burglary theft after attending a party on Sunday night, it has been revealed.

The troubled actress slept at a Hollywood Hills home where she had attended the event and the following morning, the homeowner reportedly discovered that someone had stolen expensive jewelry from the residence, according to

Lohan and other party guests were interviewed by local police, but denied having any involvement in the alleged heist. She is reportedly not a suspect at this time.

The report comes less than six months after Lohan completed her court-ordered probation following a separate jewelry theft charge.

In February of 2011, the "Mean Girls" star was charged with the theft of a necklace which had been reported stolen by a Los Angeles jewelry store.

Lohan was subsequently sentenced to 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service for misdemeanor theft and probation violation, to which she had pled no contest.

The 25-year-old appears to have difficulty remaining on the right side of the law, as she continues facing potential legal woes even after having completed her court-ordered probation terms.

In April, less than two weeks after her probation ended, Lohan was accused of nightclub battery after an unidentified woman filed an incident report with the West Hollywood Sheriff's Department. Although the actress has denied having any involvement in the incident, the matter reportedly remains unresolved.

Lohan has allegedly been in court at least 19 times since being arrested in 2007. Additionally she has spent at least 250 days in rehab, 35 days in home confinement, has completed 67 days community service, 19 days in court and has made six trips to jail, according to

In June, The "Liz & Dick" actress suffered a health scare after she was found unconscious in her hotel room by the film's production staff, and the situation sparked an official investigation in to the working conditions of the production set.

Although it was reported that the actress had been partying hard in the lead up to her collapse, her representative blamed the health scare on her grueling work schedule.