Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: New Source Claims 4-Hour Window in Abduction Timeline

A new, anonymous source has weighed in on the Lisa Irwin case and identified that the missing baby was snatched within a four-hour window from her Kansas City, Mo., home last month.

KCTV5 reports that Jeremy Irwin discovered his daughter missing about 3:45 a.m. on Oct. 4 and called 911 before 4 a.m. An Amber Alert was issued about three hours later, but authorities initially had questions for Debbie Bradley, the missing baby’s mother who has said she expects to be taken into custody by police in connection with her the missing baby's case.

The details from Oct. 3 and Oct. 4 include that Irwin spent the morning and early afternoon of Oct. 3 working as an electrician. He arrived home at 2:30 p.m. and played with baby Lisa, his son and Bradley’s son.

KCTV5 reports that the new source in the case said Bradley and her brother, Phil Netz, left the home about 4:30 p.m. to go to Festival Foods in the Northland to buy baby items and a box of wine that was allegedly for an upcoming family event. Surveillance video captured the pair meandering near the grocery store and making the transaction at 4:45 p.m.

Baby Lisa's mother and her uncle got home at 5 p.m. A half an hour later, Irwin left to go to a nearby Starbucks to do electrical work. The family expected him home later that evening.

After Netz left, neighbor Samantha Brando was at the home with her daughter who was playing with baby Lisa's older half-brothers. Brando stepped out for an alcohol run at 6:30 p.m. and, according to the reports provided by the new, anonymous source from KCTV5, Brando’s 4 year-old daughter recalls seeing baby Lisa in her crib at 6:30 p.m.

The night continued with Bradley and Brando lounging on the resident porch sharing drinks, smoking cigarettes and having conversations for hours.

Concerning her alcohol intake around her children, Bradley told a reporter, "She was sleeping. I don't see the problem with me having my grown-up time. I take good care of my kids."

The mother of the missing baby admitted to possible intoxication and does not recall checking on her baby when she went to sleep at 10:30 p.m.

Police verified that the father was at Starbucks until about 3:30 a.m. When he returned home at 3:45 a.m., he saw the front door unlocked and the lights on. However, Irwin doesn't remember if the room to baby Lisa's room was open or not.

According to Irwin's reports to the police, the family was struggling financially so when he saw the lights on, he became concerned about the electric bill. It was then he woke up Bradley and checked on baby Lisa.

When Irwin noticed her crib was empty, he panic and called 911. A month later, the question of baby Lisa's whereabouts remains a highly troublesome mystery.

The source detailed the events that parents Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin reported to police after their 10 month-old daughter virtually vanished.

According to KCTV5, the case's sensitivity is the reason why the source hopes to remain anonymous. However, the new information reportedly provided police with a fresh perspective in which to view the events that led to baby Lisa's disappearance.