It is hard to tell which pictures are truly authentic nowadays. Many photos are enhanced with Photoshop and others are just simply breathtaking in their original form. God has created such beauty around us and we are fortunate enough to have talented photographers to capture these moments for us to see. Below are 5 breathtaking places in the world that will inspire and amaze you:
1. Lavender Fields in Provence, France
- As you stare at this beautiful image you can almost smell the sweet and relaxing lavender scent. A place we all wish we could hit a button and teleport to instantly!
2. Whitehaven Beach in Australia
- Whitehaven Beach is a seven-kilometer stretch along Whitesunday Island, and just by looking at this picture you can see why it is known as the most beautiful beach in the world. Green trees surrounding the area, white sand, and blue water. What more do you need?
3. Skogafoss Waterfall in Iceland
- Located in southern Iceland, this waterfall creates single and double rainbows consistently.
4. The Wisteria Flower Tunnel at Kawachi Fuji Garden in Japan
- 150 Wisteria flowering plants hang and form a beautiful tunnel. Perfect place to sit down, relax and enjoy your surroundings.
5. Tulip Fields in the Netherlands
- The first Tulip was planted in 1593, and now Holland is full of them. They bloom in April, if you plan on getting over there to see them.