In a recent interview with The Christian Post, Duck Dynasty's Uncle Si gave some advices on marriage. According to Si, marriage is a union between two imperfect people who are destined to make mistakes.
Take a look at some of his wonderful advices.
1. Laugh at yourself when you make a mistake.
"People have got to understand that you've got to learn to laugh at yourself when you make a mistake."
2. Married couple have quarrels and you are going to have to agree to disagree.
"What I tell young couples that are getting married is: You're going to have quarrels, and on some things, you're just going to have to agree to disagree."
3. Don't fly off the handle.
"Don't get mad and fly off the handle, OK. We're all human, and we make mistakes."
4. Kiss each other.
"When you go to bed at night, kiss each other."
5. Say "I love you" to your spouse.
"And tell each other that you love each other."
6. Life is too short. Keep it simple.
"Don't go to bed mad. Life is too short. Keep it simple."