1. Paul and Jan Crouch of Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) - A Hawker 800XP and a Bombardier BD-700-1A10
One of the TBN leaders' jets is like this one, according to The Daily Mail.
2. Kenneth Copeland – Cessna 550 Citation Bravo and Cessna 750 Citation X
These are the same jet models that Kenneth and Gloria Copeland of Fort Worth reportedly have. The pair have pledged the aircrafts are used for the purpose of serving their ministry.
3. Creflo Dollar (private jets) - a Gulfstream Jet and a Gates LearJet
This is one of his jets, according to BornRich.com. The jets are reportedly valued at $5.3 million (Gulfstream) and nearly $1 million (LearJet).
4. Pat Robertson - C-21 Learjet Model 35
Pat Robertson used to rent out his Learjet like this one above as he used it infrequently, according to CBN spokeswoman Angell Vasko. His plane crashed in 2006.
5. Mark Barclay, dubbed as the "Preacher of Righteousness" - Citation III 650
Recently, the televangelist from Midland Michigan asked his followers in a letter for $79,000 to repaint a luxury jet purchased by his organization. He says the jet "actually belongs" to the Lord.