Family-oriented television station Total Living Network (TLN) is currently holding auditions for the upcoming season of Inspiration Sensation, the stations Emmy award-winning, Chicagoland based talent search for the next big voice in Christian music.
Open to amateur singers ages 16 to 25, the auditions (which began January 21st in Chicago) will be held on select dates at various churches in the region, concluding February 26th in Aurora, IL.
The remaining audition dates and locations are as follows:
· Jan. 28: Spaulding Avenue Church of God, 1132 N. Spaulding Ave., Chicago
· Jan. 29: First Presbyterian Church, 325 E. Downer Place, Aurora
· Feb. 4: Salem Baptist Church, 11800 S. Indiana Ave., Chicago
· Feb 5: Embassies of Christ, 900 W. Ridge Road, Gary, Ind.
· Feb. 18: Rock of Ages, 1309 Madison St., Maywood
· Feb.19: Grace Lutheran Church, 343 Grand Ave., Loves Park
· Feb. 25: House of Grace Church, 518 N. Court St., Rockford
· Feb. 26: Aurora Christian School, 801 W. Illinois Ave., Aurora
Only the first 40 people to arrive at the audition site will have an opportunity to perform a one-minute a capella solo, which will assessed by an expert panel of three or four judges. Two or three winners will be chosen from each audition site leaving a total of 20 semi-finalists and four wild card contestants that will perform on a televised semi-final audition scheduled for Saturday, March 5th at 8 p.m. on TLN. Six judges will then choose 12 finalists to participate in the 10-week live on-air program, in which the grand prize winner will receive the title of Chicagolands Inspiration Sensation and will be awarded a recording contract. The on-air program will begin March 19th and end May 21st, with day and time for the on-air events being Saturdays at 8-9 p.m.
For more information on the 2005 Inspiration Sensation auditions, call Renee Bradley at (708) 385-6020. Complete copies of rules and entry forms can be obtained at www.inspirationsensation.com.