Black Friday is fast approaching and millions of shoppers are searching for great deals in stores and online.
Amazon.com obliges by offering sales on myriad products. Here’s a list of Amazon’s latest advertised deals.
Many consumers find big savings when shopping for electronics. Amazon has hundreds of deals on laptops, televisions, cell phones, cameras, video games, accessories and more.
- Panasonic 50” 3D Plasma HDTV; Was $14,999. Now up to 50 percent off.
- Polk Audio Home Theater System; Was $600. Now $250.
- Audio Technica CK6W in-ear headphones; Was $100. Now $46.
- Panasonic DMC-ZS9 14.1 MP Digital Camera; Was $250. Now $200.
- HTC Droid Incredible 2; Was $600. Now as low as a penny.
- HTC Thunderbolt 4G Android Phone; Was $600. Now as low as a penny.
- Up to 20 percent off select Toshiba and HP laptops
- Free Blu-Ray DVD player with purchase of any Panasonic TV
- Up to 25 percent off PS3, 360 and Wii games including Call of Duty 3, Madden 2012, Gears of War 3, Batman, Goldeneye and many more
Millions of toys are sold every year during the holiday season. Amazon has savings on board games, outdoor toys, nerf guns, dolls and figures, coloring materials and more. Perfect for the child in your life, many of the toys on Amazon are close to 50 percent off.
- Apples to Apples Party Box; Was $27. Now $18.
- Scrabble; Was $20. Now $13.50.
- Radio Flyer Wagon; Was $200. Now $112.
- Nerf Dart Tag Swarmfire; Was $40. Now $27.
- Crayola Crayon Maker; Was $40. Now $21.
For the active people in your life, Amazon has a ton of sales on varied sports and recreation items. Equipment, camping gear, workout tools--Amazon has a surprisingly large inventory of sports products.
- Schwinn Men’s Carbon Road Bicycle; Was $600. Now $265.
- Suisse Sport Montana Family tent; Was $230. Now $114.
- Adidas Speedcell 2011 Offical Match Soccer ball; Was $150. Now $80.
- Adams Golf Speedline 4G Ultralite Driver; Was $450. Now $78.
- Body Vision PT600 Power Tower Workout Station; Was $300. Now $120.
Amazon's often credited as the first online bookstore. So it's no surprise the site is offering savings on over a thousand books and magazines. Bestsellers, classics and magazines for all sorts are available.
- Plum Spooky – Janet Evanovich; Was $28. Now $5.
- Dust – Joan Frances Turner; Was $25. Now $5.50.
- Happy Every After – Nora Roberts; Was $16. Now $11.
- Harper’s one-year subscription; Was $83. Now $10.
- Marie Claire one-year subscription; Was $42. Now $5.
- Reader’s Digest one-year subscription; Was $35. Now $5.
Amazon has built an impressive clothing and fashion catalog in the past several years. The savings here might be the greatest of any section. Men's and women's clothes and shoes will be significantly reduced, while jewelry and accessories are being sold for almost a quarter of their list prices.
- Up to 25 percent off select men’s and women’s shoes and accessories
- 40 percent off Carters, Disney, and Oshkosh for Baby clothes
- 60 percent off select luxury watches and top brands
- 60 percent off select diamond earrings
- Up to 70 percent off on all jewelry
Amazon.com is expected to rake in over $13 billion in sales this year. Due to the acquisition of Zappos.com and the extension of Black Friday weekend, Amazon hopes to outperform last year's $12 billion in sales by at least 20 percent.
Shoppers can find daily deals on Amazon from now until Christmas in addition to the sales listed above. Some deals are time sensitive so savvy shoppers should keep one eye on shopping list items available on Amazon.