Bobbi Kristina Brown, the sole proprietor of the late Whitney Houston's estate, recently totaled her car in Georgia and took to her Twitter to praise God and compare herself to Jesus Christ.
- (Photo: Twitter)
Brown, 19, crashed her Chevy Camaro through several trees on a jogging trail in Alpharetta, Ga., on Wednesday. George Gordon, spokesperson for the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety, said alcohol and drugs were not a factor in the crash where Brown was thought to be speeding.
"We think speed was a contributing factor," Gordon told the New York Daily News. "We determined she lost control of the vehicle while going around a curve. Alcohol and drugs were not a factor."
Gordon told the newspaper than no one was hurt on the jogging trail, but Brown was given a ticket for "failure to maintain lane" and would be forced to appear in court at an unspecified date.
"We're fortunate there wasn't a jogger or someone using the trail system where it ended up," Gordon said.
While Brown took to Twitter to thank God for allowing her to leave the crash unscathed, she also berated her naysayers who she believed were "crucifying" her much like Jesus Christ.
"My #PersonalGuardianAngel thank (you) mom. Miss (and) love (you) more (than you'll) ever know. Not a scratch and OK. Wow, praise God. @nickdgordon.#SeriousChangeswithinME," Brown tweeted after the accident on Wednesday. "#LETMELIVE without YOU (people) crucifying me?! OH, yes now I remember .. YOU people did the SAME DAMN THING to JESUS (and) he overcame you ALL. #NOWWATCH."
Brown's comments come after some of her over 100,000 followers commented about the reality television star reportedly being involved in her third car accident in three months. Nick Gordon, ex-boyfriend and Brown's god-brother was allegedly taken into custody in Alpharetta, Ga., on Wednesday night after he was caught going 82 mph in a 35 mph retail area with a number of pedestrians present, according to TMZ reports.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon Help Save Man Suffering Heart Attack
- Bobbi Kristina, Nick Gordon Relationship Kept Cissy Houston From Whitney Houston Tribute?
- Whitney Houston's Family Reality Show 'Wrong' Way to Grieve?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Pregnant? Photos of Whitney Houston's Daughter Show 'Baby Bump'
- Bobbi Kristina Draws Prayers From Fans After Premiere of Reality TV Show
- Bobby Brown Arrested on Suspicion of DUI, 'Seriously Considering' Rehab
- Bobbi Kristina Inheritance Left Untouched: Star to Get Million?
- Pat Houston Clears Up Bobbi Kristina Engagement and Substance Abuse Rumors