FridaySunday, April 46, 2003
In todays business world, where the bottom line is power and profits, ethics and morality can get in the way. Please join us as we explore the many perverse ways our business culture has strayed from the traditional ideals of American capitalism and democracy. Focused on "Christians in the Marketplace"living out a biblical worldview in the vocational/professional arenathe conference will fuel your thinking through plenary addresses and a variety of breakout sessions on such topics as these:
- Building a Business of Biblical Principles
- What the Scriptures Say about Free Market Economy
- Restoring Ethics in the Marketplace
- The Spirit of Democratic Capitalism
- Why the Laissez-Faire Family Doesnt Work
- And more!
This event will take place at Cheyenne Mountain Resort and Conference Center, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Speakers include Chuck Colson, Michael Novak, Jack Kemp, and more!
Call 1-888-672-0007 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to pre-register.
By Albert H. Lee