Israeli terror victims are outraged by the release of over 1,000 Palestinian prisoners in the Shalit prisoner deal.
Terror victims' families were shocked to hear that their loved one's killers will be freed, according to Ynet news report.
Haim Karisi, who lost his daughter in the Azon Junction terror attack 11 years ago, had strong words regarding the release of the prisoners.
"What they did to us is like a slap in the face. We need to hear about the terrorist who killed our daughter being released from the media? Everyone is happy and dancing in our blood and with all due respect to Gilad's smiling mother, there are hundreds of parents whose heart is bleeding today," he said.
On Sunday, Karisi discovered that Khalil Mohammed Abu Ulbah, the murderer of his daughter, would be released as part of the deal.
Abu Ulbah was sentenced to eight consecutive life sentences for using a bus to run over a group of female Israeli soldiers near Azor Junction. Eight died in the attack and 26 others were wounded.
Zion Yunesi, whose daughter was wounded in the attack, also criticized the decision.
"All these petitions to the High Court are lip service...Apparently we aren't even a party in the matter. No one is asking us. They decided on the list, signed and that's it. The names are only published at the last minute and it's clear why," he said.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel will continue to crack down on terrorism.
"I want to make it clear: we will continue fighting terrorism," the prime minister said in a televised address.
Gilad Shalit, an Israeli soldier held captive by Palestinian militant group Hamas, was swapped in Egypt for over 1,000 Palestinian Prisoners.
The soldier had been held captive since being abducted in a cross-border raid in 2006. Shalit was taken to Egypt and then home to Israel, where he underwent a medical check and declared in good health.
Shalit, now 25, was 19 when he was seized by Hamas.