- (Photo: Reuters)
After reports surfaced that claimed Liam Hemsworth sent explicit text messages to January Jones, a representative has denied those claims, insisting the story was made up.
"The story of Liam Hemsworth and January Jones is entirely fabricated by Us Weekly," Hemsworth's representative conveyed in a statement. "There is no truth whatsoever to this tabloid fiction."
The previous claims reported that Liam reportedly sent the text messages to the "Mad Men" star in recent weeks and that the two had been exchanging correspondence since this summer.
"Liam and Miley haven't officially split, but it's over," a source told Radar. "It's just that neither wants to pull the trigger."
Hemsworth is reportedly considering calling off his engagement due to ongoing relationship woes, the anonymous source also claimed.
The "Hunger Games" star has not spoken publicly regarding Cyrus' disastrous MTV VMAs performance on Aug. 25, but reports claim he feels humiliated. While Hemsworth was not present for Cyrus' lewd performance, sources claim the former Disney star's overtly sexualized routine has added strain to their relationship.
"The VMAs is the straw that will break him," a source predicted to Life & Style. "He wants out of the relationship."
In addition to personal differences between him and Cyrus, Hemsworth is reportedly being pressured by outsiders to end his engagement. The actor proposed to the "We Can't Stop" singer in 2012 after four years of dating.
Hemsworth and his fiancée were last seen together at the premiere of the actor's movie "Paranoia" in August.
"And every film I grow as an actor and, I think, as a person, especially when you work with these kinds of actors. It was nice to see how much they still cared about film. You know they love makings movies and that's what I love to do," Hemsworth told reporters at the premiere.