- Twitter: John Travolta
The second accuser in the John Travolta sexual harassment claims has been identified as John Truesdale.
Truesdale was previously known as John Doe #2 and did not want his name to become known. However, according to the New York Daily News the 250-pound black belt married father of two was the second man to come forward to accuse Travolta.
As photographers and media representatives latched on to the news Truesdale reportedly said, "I thought I was supposed to be anonymous. The paparazzi are here for me? I can't believe it."
However, he refused to speak about the case: "I can't talk about [the case]. I'm not allowed to give any comment."
Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, has denied the allegations and called them baseless. He also vehemently denies that Travolta bought the federal court dismissals with so called hush money. According to TMZ Singer said, "''Not one penny has been paid nor do we have any intention to pay any money for these ridiculous and false claims."
The first accuser against Travolta dropped his case after photos of the actor in New York on January 16 emerged – which is the date that the accuser had said Travolta had harassed him in a Beverly Hills hotel. Further evidence emerged undermining the accuser's claims as a receipt proving Travolta ate at a Mr Chow restaurant in New York also surfaced.