- (Photo: Facebook/Lolo Jones)
Lolo Jones, 30-year-old Christian hurdler who placed fourth in her 100-meter event at the London Olympics, is not dating Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh despite Internet rumors.
On Thursday, rumors of Jones dating Suh were fueled by MediaTakeout reports that featured a source validating that the pair were allegedly a romantic item. The source spoke up after witnessing Jones attend Suh's football game on Sunday.
"Lolo and [Ndamukong] have been kickin (sic) it for a while, and they are serious. [Ndamukong Suh] is very religious too, and respectful," the source reportedly told the gossip website. "They make a great couple."
However, that is not the first time that the pair have been spotted supporting one another in their athletic endeavors.
Suh was spotted appearing with Jones at the Drake Relays in Iowa last April, according to USA Today reports. Still, the Olympic hurdler decided to dispel rumors in an ESPN report recently.
"We are not currently dating," Jones said in the ESPN report. "However, if the Lions win the Super Bowl and he wants to use the ring to propose to me, then we'll see."
Jones has not shied away from speaking about her relationships in the past. While the Christian hurdler has admitted to being a virgin, she also said it has been hard to find a man that can handle her decision to remain celibate until married.
In an interview with the "Today" show in May, the hurdler admitted that waiting to have sex until marriage is one of the hardest decisions that she has ever made.
"It's just something, a gift that I want to give to my husband. But please understand this journey has been hard. If there's virgins out there, I just want to let them know, it's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life," Jones admitted. "Harder than training for the Olympics, harder than graduating from college, has been to stay a virgin before marriage."
- Usain Bolt, Lolo Jones Lead USA-Jamaica Rivalry in Track and Field at 2012 Olympics
- Lolo Jones a Fan Favorite at 2012 Olympics Track and Field Trials
- Lolo Jones Mouths 'I Can Do All Things Through Christ...' Before 100M Hurdles
- Lolo Jones Advances in 100M Hurdles at Olympics, Says 'It's Hard to Stay Positive'
- Lolo Jones Leans on God After Olympics Loss, Being 'Ripped Apart' in Media
- Lolo Jones Reconsiders Virginity Talk After Criticism From Teammates, Olympics Fans