(Photo: Nick Vujicic Facebook)
1. "Anyone else fancy a swim?" asks evangelist Nick Vujicic on his Facebook posting of this photo. While touring in Asia, he writes, "Thanks to S.E.A. Aquarium, Marine Life Park [in Singapore] for letting me get a closer look at some of my new undersea friends, and for hosting such a great press conference!"
2. Near the end of a two-week Christian outreach tour of several countries in Asia, Nick shares a remarkable story of a "divine appointment" with a family who has a girl with no arms or legs they met in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. READ FULL STORY
3. Nick thanks Christine Sara Photography for some "unbelievable gorgeous "pictures of the couple's baby, Kiyoshi James Vujicic. "We wanted you to share in our joys. Yaaaaay! Thank you all for your love, prayers and gifts. It has been overwhelmingly generous and kind of you," Nick shares on his Facebook page.
4. Nick is with "Soul Surfer" Bethany Hamilton in a photo from 2011. Bethany also has a huge fan following.
5. "Dream come true. Holding my Baby Boy Kiyoshi. Amazing grace and gift from God. Love you all so much. Thank you for your showers of prayer." - Nick Vujucic